This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#155616 March 5th, 2007 at 10:37 AM
OP Offline
I have an assortment of pets. I have a cat that is about a year old named Sasha (she is calico and bengal mix), two rats that are 8 months old (one albino) Luna & (and one black and white... or paint if I may) Hecatae. My upstairs neighbors dog Lucy (Jack Russel Terrior, otherwise known as JRT, and Dalmation mix) comes down to visit sooo often she thinks she lives here too... I watch her when he works... Her and the cat get along very well and play together often. On top of those I also have this interesting pet, you may have heard of one before, it is called "The fiance`". He is a really neat pet, you see, he comes pre potty trained, has a job, cooks for himself (therefore feeds himself) no need to water him he can do that too.... Cleaning after himself is not happening but as he does everything else for himself it is a small sacrifice on my part... Also he has learned a nifty trick or two... He can take out the trash and can even do the dishes from time to time... You should get one... However upgrading to husband is optional and up to you with your particular breed of fiance`!!! laugh laugh laugh laugh

#155617 March 5th, 2007 at 01:19 PM
On top of those I also have this interesting pet, you may have heard of one before, it is called "The fiance`".
I wonder if my husband will let me have a fiance'? laugh wink laugh Sounds like the perfect pet!

I have a JRT, myself! Those little canines really keep a home hopping. perpl When my kids were young we had hamsters. It sure is fun watching their antics!

We love pictures around here. Have you any to post of your critters?

BTW, welcome to the forum...

Dianna

#155618 March 5th, 2007 at 01:49 PM
JRT Dalmation! I'd like to see that. And the kitty mix too.

#155619 March 5th, 2007 at 01:52 PM
Love to see some pictures if you have some thumbup

#155620 March 6th, 2007 at 03:19 AM
April is my daughter , her fiance is a great guy and hopefully someday they will upgrade their relationship . I tell her all the time she has a great guy , but she knows it . Of course we have known him a long time and he has always been one of mom's "too Live Crew" and he has always been an asset and a help to mom ,so maybe I am a little attached to him already LOL . One thing for sure he is way better than any other guy she has had in her life before . I just love them both and miss them alot since they moved so far away . Maybe someday their jobs will bring them back home like they took them away . It is the first time I have been so far from any of my children and it stinks . I have 6 of them and we are all close , they fight and fuss yeah , but are always there to help the other .

#155621 March 7th, 2007 at 01:33 PM
OP Offline
I do have pictures... I have a pic or two of "the fiance`" sleeping on the couch with kitty. I also have a pic or two of Shaun's dog.
[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

One day I was watching Lucy and they had been running around the apartment and I noticed it had gotten very quiet so I went to investigate. When I found them like that I had to get a pic. The ones of Jason and Sasha, he had worked a double at work and passed out on the couch, so I had to sneak some pics thought it was soooo adorable.

#155622 March 7th, 2007 at 01:52 PM
Ahhhhh what a cute kitty....looks so comfy on the fiance and the dog is so cute too thumbup thumbup

#155623 March 8th, 2007 at 12:18 AM
Oh, April, I love the kitty! kit and she reminds me a lot of my cat "Boogie Bear". smile I loved all your pictures and hope you will share some more. wink

#155624 March 10th, 2007 at 02:29 PM
OP Offline
i plan on posting lots of pictures in the future... but i have to get a new camera... our digicam was stolen a while back and my webcam seems to have disappeared... i think the kitty ate it lol... why not she eats everything else hehe!

Link Copied to Clipboard