This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#153183 March 20th, 2006 at 03:26 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Okay, since we're doing what foods we really don't like to eat I was curious what all you like on your pizzas...... thumbup

Me, I like mostly veggies.....but I don't mind pepperoni....Usually I get:

crit peppers, Sweet peppers, Tomatoes, Mushrooms, and Extra Cheese....I can take or leave Pepperoni.

While we're on the topic I like Pizza Huts Stuffed Crust Pizza the best...I'm not one for thin crusts....I'd like to try that new cheesey bites pizza they have!

#153184 March 20th, 2006 at 03:34 AM
Sweet peppers...banana peppers?
I love this place down here called Othellos. You can get marinated red bell peppers on the pizza.
I love margherita pizzas, basil and sun dried tomatoes, but I love almost everything on a pizza. Make mine a supreme! I love Italian sausage...ditto Canadian Bacon. I'd rather not have pineapple on a pizza. Black olive and mushroom is a good combo!
You know you've got good pizza when you eat every bite of the crust!

#153185 March 20th, 2006 at 03:48 AM
The Bird Man
The Bird Man
When I could eat pizza I usually got mine with everything but anchovies.

#153186 March 20th, 2006 at 03:50 AM
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
Anything except anchovies, believe it or not! shk

Lola likes stuffed crust pizza...and if I get a pizza that doesn't have stuffed crust, as soon as she bites into the crust and there's no cheese there, man she gets mad, and starts slinging pizza from he!! to breakfast! laugh

#153187 March 20th, 2006 at 04:02 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lola likes stuffed crust pizza..
Alright, a bird after my own heart! laugh thumbup

I'm shocked that you of all people don't like little fishies on your pizza. laugh

I don't mind most stuff on my pizza...the only things I wouldn't want are sausage, anchovies, and olives. I don't even mind pineapple. But the toppings I put in my other post are my favorites. thumbup

#153188 March 20th, 2006 at 04:25 AM
I like pepperoni, sausage, extra cheese, and crushed chips.....not all on the same pizza.

#153189 March 20th, 2006 at 04:26 AM
Originally posted by loz:

I don't mind most stuff on my pizza...the only things I wouldn't want are sausage, anchovies, and olives. I don't even mind pineapple. But the toppings I put in my other post are my favorites. thumbup
Black olives or green? I'd rather not have green olives, but black olives on pizza are great...and in greek salad! thumbup

#153190 March 20th, 2006 at 04:28 AM
Jenn...crushed chips? nutz laugh
What kind?

#153191 March 20th, 2006 at 04:41 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dave, I don't like olives PERIOD... :p But my hubby LOVES them.....I think they really are an acquired taste...I'm usually not too picky but I can't stomach olives.

I was wondering what kind of chips you put on it too Jenn???? Duh

#153192 March 20th, 2006 at 07:11 AM
Jenn...crushed chips?
I usually have Good's chips....from the blue bag (more lard....and FLAVOR). This stems from eating pizza in elementary school. Soo many kids got pizza that the lines were long and we didn't have alot of time to eat, so we started to peel the cheese off (which came off in one sheet) and crushed the chips that we got and put them on the dough, then put the cheese back on and ate the pizza. Any chip works fine as long as its not a ripple chip. laugh

#153193 March 20th, 2006 at 07:52 AM
I just order mushrooms on mine, lots and lots of fresh mushrooms. Now I'm craving.

#153194 March 20th, 2006 at 07:57 AM
Originally posted by tamara:
I just order mushrooms on mine, lots and lots of fresh mushrooms. Now I'm craving.
Nothing wrong with that, Tamara!
In fact, a good cheese pizza is hard to beat.
Possible best pizza I ever had was a garlic pizza.

#153195 March 20th, 2006 at 10:13 AM
AV Queen
AV Queen
Canadian bacon and pineapple, or tomatoes, but not both.

OR, my favorite has a thin crust, a pesto sauce topped with a ton of cheese, and tomatoes.

My MIL and I use to order one all the time. Mike's little sister was really young, around 4...one time she saw the delivery man come, got all excited yelling "pizza, pizza" threw open the box top...looked at the pizza...yelled "eeewwwww! It's GREEN!!!" slammed the box shut and glared at us as we were dieing laughing. p

#153196 March 20th, 2006 at 10:56 AM
mmm..... it all sounds so good! well, except for maybe the chips. me- i like just about anything. onions, peppers (sweet or hot), fresh tomatoes, pepperoni, sausage, black olives, pineapple with ham, just about anything will do. i like the local place down the street. it's our families favorite.

#153197 March 20th, 2006 at 12:21 PM
I like pepperoini, sausage, bacon, onions and olives. YUMMY!

#153198 March 20th, 2006 at 12:26 PM
veggie pizza thumbup

pepperoni idea
anchovy nutz

#153199 March 20th, 2006 at 12:50 PM
I'll take any kind of pizza (LOVE Hawaiian pizza though! ham and plenty of juicy pineapple!) and I LOVE my pizza dipped in ranch dressing too! yummy!

#153200 March 20th, 2006 at 10:49 PM
Originally posted by Triss:
I like pepperoini, sausage, bacon, onions and olives. YUMMY!
That is hard to beat! Maybe throw on some mushrooms.

#153201 March 22nd, 2006 at 12:08 AM
I'm strange.The perfect pizza to me is
chicken
shrimp
sausage(sometimes& spicy)
jalepeno peppers
banana peppers
bell peppers
And the sauce was salsa
pepper jack cheese& mozzeralla
Thin crust

my step son will eat it with me.No one else.When I go home to TN I can get Gonzoles to make it for me or J&G pizza.But only cause they are brothers& I've worked for them when was younger.

when we do go out to eat.I prefer Dominos.Canadian bacon,pepperoni Xtra cheese.but its like WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY out of my way.Every now and then hubby will bring me some left over pieces from work& I devour them promptly.We got a pizza hut& go in for the buffett every now& then(It gets worse everytime....)I miss papa johns& they got bana peppers.when I lived Indpls.I was Rallys manager.I was always getting my crew pizza from there.they deliveryed..lol(I lerned to bribe employes showing up on weekends by serveing dinner.Don't work for Prom.)

#153202 March 22nd, 2006 at 12:26 AM
Wild Woman
Wild Woman
When I lived in Tulsa there was a place called My Pie Pizza in a Pan...they had the most wonderful deep dish pizzas I have ever had.. they have long been closed now but I still crave that pizza.

I love the Hawian pizza with jalepenos...
Other than that, I just want everything on a pizza...and extra sauce. We don't eat pizza much at all...maybe once every 3 months or so and then it is a homemade pizza, we rarely order out. I ALWAYS have to make enough to have some left because my favorite time for pizza is in the morning with coffee.... :rolleyes:

~V~

#153203 March 22nd, 2006 at 01:32 AM
O
O
I never buy pizza, but since I work for Domino's I do eat a lot of it. Pepperoni is my least favorite topping (we don't have anchovies at our store). Probably 90% of the mess-ups that we get to eat have pepperoni on them, so I got tired of it real fast.

My favorite specialty pizzas from Domino's are the philly cheese steak on original or thin, and the bacon cheddar cheeseburger (beef, bacon, and cheddar) on a thin crust. I like my thin crust crunchy.

Other good tasting pizzas:

Jalapenos, pineapple and cheddar--pineapple and jalapenos together are awesome! Sometimes with diced canned tomatoes and/or onions also.

Beef, black olives and onions. This one I tasted years ago, when a carryout customer never showed up. Great flavor, though at that time we used chunks of raw hamburger instead of the pre-cooked that we have now.

I thought that American cheeseburger pizza we had a while back (Donald Trump advertized it) was a great pizza on original crust. It really did taste like a cheeseburger.

Here's one I make sometimes that you can't buy. I call it the spicy barbecue bacon cheddar ranch pizza. It's kind of a take-off of Burger King's bacon cheddar ranch and Hardee's spicy barbecue thickburger.

I take a thin crust and over it I spread 2 or 3 containers of ranch dipping sauce depending on the size. A light layer of cheddar cheese goes over this, then I cut up an order of chicken kickers and shake them in barbecue sauce as the next layer. Onions, jalapenos, bacon, and sometimes diced tomatoes are next. Finally, cheddar cheese tops it all off. Yum!

#153204 March 22nd, 2006 at 01:43 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds yummy Terry!!!!

And I have to say that since Pizza hut doesn't deliver here, that Dominos is my Fav. delivery pizza. thumbup

It tastes so fresh and the toppings are much better than a few of the local places here. The only thing that bums me out is they don't have tomatoes here..... eek I usually get mine with sweet peppers and mushrooms when I order from Dominos! muggs

Years ago a good friend of mine delivered for Dominos and I'd hang out there with him a lot...his boss let me go with him on deliveries and WOW....sometimes it's like going on a wild goose chase trying to find the right house!!! :rolleyes:

#153205 March 22nd, 2006 at 07:01 AM
I like these combinations with extra cheese of course:
Green pepper and sausage
ham and jalepeno
hamburger and jalepeno
bacon as long as it's crispy
pepperoni is ok
Uno's deep dish w/artichoke hearts

#153206 March 22nd, 2006 at 07:03 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
oh i love chees pepperoni sausage peppers onions basically anything except sardines.i don't know though i have never tried them they might be good! laugh

#153207 March 22nd, 2006 at 11:56 AM
I want Veggie...No mushrooms please!

#153208 March 22nd, 2006 at 08:03 PM
I like any type of pizza except the seafood pizza. Never really fancied that one, and I don't like Olives.

#153209 March 22nd, 2006 at 08:21 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was Rallys manager
ME TOO! thumbup

We like "Philly-Cheesesteak" Pizza,BBQ Pizza,Bacon-cheddar Cheeseburger Pizza and Pepperoni pizza. George is the only one that really likes any kind of veggie on his. I'll eat onions and bell peppers and the kids just want cheese and meat.

My ultimate favorite though,is.....BBQ Pizza from either Pizza Hut or CiCis Pizza thumbup

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard