This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
hi there people i am lord fungi but you can call me white and fluffy hehe melbourne is my garden state and I just thought I would chat about garden plants with you all and discuss whats going on in these forums i will be here full time and i just needed a new garden site because the other ones are all gone down. but thanks guys and girls i hope we can get to know each other. and by the way i am a nursery trainee I have been with plants for years about since 2003 i have been at tafe which is in australia and studied everything about plants and there growing behaviour. i am a trainee horticultural man and i need to learn more and more each week i come here I have certificate 2 in horticulture and i am getting certificates in all areas so i can work in forests i am going to be working alot next year so i will not have alot of time to come in these forums but i will keep my eyes open for this site i am doing certificate 4 in horticulture. wink

[Linked Image]

Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
Hello..... wavey

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to the forum!

Cindy

Hello wavey
And welcome!

wavey Lord Fungi (Love that name!)
Welcome, from another 'sort of' newby.
Would love to see Australia someday.
I know you will enjoy everyone here; they're very nice people and very helpful.

Hi lord_fungi,

[Linked Image]

this is a great place to be .....

flw [Linked Image] flw

S
S
wavey hello
flw welcome to the form! flw

Hi lord fungi wavey
Welcome to the forum
Nice to meet you.
[Linked Image]

Hi there,\

Welcome to the Forum

Hello, and welcome to the forum! wavey

Hi,
nice to meet you wavey

The Bird Man
The Bird Man
Hello, Your Lordship! I am Thornius in Nashville, TN, USA. I have two very good friends in Australia, Myrabye in Balarat, and Foxy in Brisbane. Myrabye is in the U.K. right now where her Mum is from but I talk to her as much as I can. I am th Bird Man here. I study wils songbirds from all over the worrld and help people with their bird questions. Foxy had a flock of Rainbow Lorikeets come through her yard the other day and make a TERRIBLE mess. Welcome to the forum.

N
N
Yeah,lord, c'mon in !! You'll find there are lots of fun guys (get it, get it ??) and gals here to swap garden stories with.

Hello, and Welcome to you, hope to see you around:-)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[Linked Image]

Welcome to the forum, I think you'll really love it here! There is so much great info to read, and so many friendly gardeners to chat with!

See you on the forum! wavey

Laura smile

Link Copied to Clipboard