This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
#142681 October 9th, 2005 at 03:46 AM
thanks for keeping up the great lady huh series tk. I love to read them smile

#142682 October 9th, 2005 at 06:58 PM
JV Offline
Critter Keeper
Critter Keeper
quote:Streaker sticks his head out the window sees what the women are doing and immediately closes the window and pulls the shade.

The Mad Mower and the Grease Monkey peak around the corner of the building but refuse to come any closer. quote: laugh
Cindy they may be smarter then you think. After all if I saw a bunch of women Quote: carring a big box full of cymbals, baby rattles and bongo drums and heards the group over to the garden. They each take their rubber chicken and a noise maker and begin dancing around the garden taking occassional breaks for a zinfa 'something'.quote: I'm surprized grease monkey didn't call Fema or Home land insecurity or even FBI (Forget Being Ivestagators). Had to be a scarey sight. laugh laugh

#142683 October 10th, 2005 at 04:24 AM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
OP Offline
Official Blabber Mouth
T
Now JV fess up...you know you would have been out there trying to rescue those rubber chickens.

[where is the greamlin with his tongue in his cheek?]

I couldn't resist that one JV. I love the fact that you are so willing to rescue animals. It's one of your many admirable qualities.

#142684 October 10th, 2005 at 08:53 AM
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
Cindy they may be smarter then you think.
laugh
I doubt it... lala
hooper didn't mention I had my white go-go boots on!

#142685 November 19th, 2005 at 05:03 AM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
OP Offline
Official Blabber Mouth
T
Episode Nineteen

[The Mad Mower and The Nasty Neighbor are standing in front of the apartment building. A big piece of wall falls on The Mad Mowers head.]

"Owwwwwwwwww!" [They both look up and see a big hole in the building and Lady Huh sticking her head out of the hole.] "Hey, what are you doing up there?" the Mad Mower asks.

"I'm putting in air conditioning." Lady Huh replies with a gleam in her eye. 'They'll never guess what I'm doing this time lol.' She thinks to herself.

[Lady Huh works all day knocking out the east wall of her apartment while the community dodges falling bricks. Late at night the noise stops, after everyone has gone to bed.]

[The next morning The Mad Mower steps out of the building to see Lady Huh staring up at her apartment with a huge smile on her face.] Looking up the Mad Mower says, "Oh my god." then he shakes his head and returns to the building and goes back to bed.

The streaker sticks his head out of the building and takes a quick look at what Lady Huh has done. "Hi Lady "H". You know I'm planning on doing something like that. Except I'm doing the ceiling and the wall and I'm using Diamond Cut Lead Crystal for mine, from Tiffany's." he said before he turned and pranced back into the building.

Lady Huh just keeps on smiling and thinks, 'Now I have room for the houseplants I want. "hehehehe."

End of Episode Nineteen

#142686 November 19th, 2005 at 06:41 AM
B
The Garden Helper
The Garden Helper
B
clp
Long time, no see, Lady H!!!!

#142687 November 19th, 2005 at 04:32 PM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
OP Offline
Official Blabber Mouth
T
Hey Bill

It got kinda hectic around here for a bit. Of course my idea of hectic is a traffic light with two cars waiting.

I try to add an episode when ever the thought occurs but then I don't get them that often lol.

How is life treating you?

#142688 November 28th, 2005 at 08:44 AM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
OP Offline
Official Blabber Mouth
T
Episode Twenty

[Lady Huh sits at the dinningroom table with warm milk and christmas sugar cookies decorated like snowflakes and slowly reads through all the advertisements in the local paper.] "Well, what do you know about that. She says as one advertisement catches her attention. [She takes off her granny reading glasses polishes them on her mumu and then puts them back on her nose.] "Now where is that advertisement? Ah, there it is.

'Madame Vee De Mor plant pysic extrodinare will travel to your home and talk to your plants and seeds to find out what they want for christmas. Make your reservations early as there are a limited number of appointments available. Telephone reservations can be made between 8 am and 8 pm @ 4-626-43468.'

"What a wonderful idea!" Lady Huh exclaims. She turns to her plants with a beaming smile and says. "Would you like to talk to Madame Vee De Mor?"

[Lady Huh verily dances across the floor to her phone and dials the number.]

"Madame Vee De Mor." the speaker on the other end announces.

"Hello, I'm so glad I caught you? Can I make an appointment for my plants?" Lady Huh inquires with a breathless voice.

There is a long pause on the other end of the line. "You want an appointment for me to talk to your plants?" Madame Vee De Mor asks. "W-e-l-l, I am very busy but you sound so nice I will try to squeeze you in if you can accept a cancellation I had for tomorrow at 10 am." she says.

"Oh yes, yes that would be perfect. Thank you, thank you so much." Lady Huh replies while she looks around her apartment and plans the cleaning and baking she will need to do to do justice to a world renound pysic.

[Lady Huh hurries around the apartment cleaning and baking cakes and petit fors and tea cakes and making cucumber sandwiches for the appointment the next day. She works so hard that she falls asleep just as she pulls the last of the baking out of the oven.]

DING DONG

"Who, Huh, What?" Lady Huh mumbles as she slowly opens her eyes and looks around her kitchen. "What am I doing in here?" She asks herself. "Oh my God! It's Madame Vee de Mor." She shrieks as she flings her apron onto the counter and runs for the door while trying to straighten her hair. Lady Huh opens the door and smiles brilliantly at Madame Vee De Mor. "Welcome, Welcome Madame I'm so glad you could come." Lady Huh gushes.

Madame Vee De Mor inclines her head regally and looks around the plant laiden apartment. "I see you have many plant friends Lady Huh. I have much work to do." If you would bring them to me I will sit here and see what each plant wishes me to tell you." Madame points at the most comfortable chair in the apartment that just happens to have the hor de dors sitting next to it on an occassional table.

"Oh, alright, I'll just get you some tea and then I'll introduce you to my plants. I can't tell you how excited I am to know what they want this year for christmas."

[Lady Huh comes back into the livingroom carrying the tea set and an African Violet. After pouring the tea she hands the plant to Madame Vee De Mor.]

"This plant wants a new bottom watering pot the kind that you can get at the new garden shop in the village." Madame Vee De Mor explains.

Next came the Purple Passion plant which Madame Vee De Mor hardly glanced at before she told Lady Huh that the plant wanted a special 10-60-10 fertilizer that could be found at the new garden shop in the village.

As Lady Huh continued to point out her plants and watch Madame Vee De Mor devour the hor de dors her smile lessened and lessened. Until finally the last of the cucumber sandwiches being gone she finally said. "And I have one more plant for you to talk to but it's so big that we'll have to go to it. This way please." And with that she walked Madame Vee De Mor to the front door and booted her outside. "And I hope your garden shop is infested with white fly you old charliton." She hollers at Madame Vee De Mor as she boots her out.

End of Episode Twenty

P.S. Becareful while your shopping that you don't get carried away with the holiday.

#142689 November 29th, 2005 at 04:36 AM
"Madame Vee De Mor plant pysic extrodinare" Oh I love that tk!!!!!

#142690 November 30th, 2005 at 01:01 AM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
OP Offline
Official Blabber Mouth
T
did you decipher the telephone number? I had fun with that too.

I thought "weedy more" was a nice non de plume for our con woman.

#142691 November 30th, 2005 at 02:41 AM
Oh I missed that about the phone number..how clever!!!

#142692 December 1st, 2005 at 06:15 AM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
OP Offline
Official Blabber Mouth
T
Thankyou.

#142693 January 20th, 2006 at 03:23 PM
Snow Bunny
Snow Bunny
I love it! Can hardly wait to see what the wonderful Lady H does next!

#142694 January 21st, 2006 at 09:10 PM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
OP Offline
Official Blabber Mouth
T
I think she went dormant with her plants lol. I haven't been able to think of a thing.

#142695 March 25th, 2006 at 11:44 PM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
OP Offline
Official Blabber Mouth
T
Episode Twentyone

[Lady Huh is furiously setting type on an old newpaper machine. She is wearing a leather newpapermans apron and editors green visor while she works.]

"I can do this I know I can." she mumbles to herself as she works. As she finished the article she is working on she whirls away from the typesettinger work station and grabs the hat that says reporter and the press badge that says Press and rushes out to the garden.

[Lady Huh checks the hummingbird theometer and rain gage and busily jots down the amounts. Then she rushes over to the snapdragon condos.]

And she asks them what they think of the strange weather. After listening intently for several minutes she jots down several pages of notes and rushes back inside the apartment building.

[Still in her reporters hat and with her press pass dangling off of her mumu she sits down at an old fashioned typewriter and bangs out her copy. As soon as she finishes the article she reaches into the top draw and grabs a desk name plate that says editor and slaps it on the desk and then whips off her reporters hat and press badge. Placing her reading glasses on the end of her nose she picks up a red pencil and begins editing the copy.]

The Mad Hatter and the Grease Monkey stand outside by the garden quietly watching all this hectic activity. "What do you think she is up to this time?" the Grease Monkey asks. As they watch her rush into the building again after one of her interviews.

"Got me." replies the Mad Hatter refusing to be drawn into conjecture when it comes to Lady Huh.

As Lady Huh comes flying out of the building again the Grease Monkey calls out to her, "Hey, Lady Huh what are you doing?"

Lady Huh replies without turning around, "Writing the great american novel...you?" snickering as she continues on her way out to the garden she thinks 'they'll never guess.'

Finally after working all day and half the night she has the new "DAILY GARDEN NEWS" put to bed. Lady Huh falls to sleep at her desk...

The following morning Lady Huh wakes to her alarm clock and dresses in her bright red jeans and jersey top with the white go go boots on her feet that she borrowed from Cindy. With the newpapers in a bag she goes out in front of the building to sell her papers.

"Get your Paper here. Read all about it. Get your papers here." she shouts with enthusiasm as she waves her papers at the people walking along the street.

The End of Episode Twenty-One

#142696 March 26th, 2006 at 02:10 AM
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
laugh
Well...I had forgotten who I loaned those boots to!

#142697 March 26th, 2006 at 04:30 AM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
OP Offline
Official Blabber Mouth
T
Now you know lol. I couldn't resist you know?

#142698 March 27th, 2006 at 01:54 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh I've been looking forward to hear another episode for a LONG time!! I'm so glad you did another one! I thought it was the end of lady huh frown I'm glad it wasn't! great job!! wink

#142699 October 11th, 2006 at 10:33 AM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
OP Offline
Official Blabber Mouth
T
Episode Twenty-two

[Lady Huh enters the church and receives a program from one of the elders. As she sits down in a seat in the front row she reads the program from cover to cover before the service begins. All during the sermon Lady Huh appears to be deep in prayer. Her head is bowed so that all the speakers can see from the potium is the top of her china red hat and matching china red brocade dress with black piping. And of course the red go-go boots that she still hasn't given back to Cindy.]

After services Lady Huh rushes from the church with a profusion of apologies. "Sorry, can't stop." "Talk to you later." "Excuse me." She repeats endlessly as she rushes to catch her bus.

Back home she re-reads the church program. It says, "On holloween the church will host a 'Trunk or Treat' in the parking lot from 7 to 9 p.m."

Lady Huh mumbles to herself, "I hope I can rent one, there's no way I could use up that much compost if I have to buy one..." She searches quickly through the apartment and finally finds the telephone book. Plonking it down by the phone she looks up circus'.

She picks up the phone and asks the person on the other end, "How much to rent one of your elephants please?"

After an extended conversation the rental was all set. They would deliver the elephant holloween morning so that it could be decorated.

"I wonder why they wanted to have elephants for holloween. I wonder if the Bishop is loosing his hold on reality...." Lady Huh surmises quietly as she plans the decorations she'll use on her elephant.

The End of Episode Twenty-Two

I know this is just a tad early but I got the idea and then I couldn't shake it. Hope you all enjoy it. I got a kick out of it.

#142700 October 11th, 2006 at 10:55 AM
Thank you, Tammy!

I have been eagerly waiting on the next installment of Lady Huh. I can't wait to read the next episode. You keep me wanting more, and more, and more, and more...

Dianna

#142701 October 11th, 2006 at 11:00 AM
That was wonderful Tammy!!! I re-read through all of these again tonight! Love them all!

#142702 October 11th, 2006 at 11:05 AM
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
...and Lady Huh has never returned my white go-go boots she borrowed... lala

#142703 October 11th, 2006 at 07:07 PM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
OP Offline
Official Blabber Mouth
T
Ok the question is did the "Trunk" or treat Elephant pun make sense to everyone?

Hey Cindy what can I say Lady Huh is a boot thief lol. And you have such great shoes.

#142704 October 11th, 2006 at 07:19 PM
Thanks Tammy very cute story!! clp Of course The trunk or treat was [Linked Image]

#142705 October 11th, 2006 at 08:00 PM
I am not sure how I missed this for so long, but I am LOVING it now! clp clp Keep 'em coming, Tammy!!

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard