This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#141183 October 4th, 2006 at 11:20 AM
Ann1 Offline OP
OP Offline
My "rank" of dream gardener" is very appropriate since that's what I am and I'm afraid will always be. Both Tom (dh) and I have health issues that are not improving and doing much of anything is very difficult.

But I can still garden vicariously and have been checking some of the garden blogs. I especially like the Bookish Gardener. Although I wanted to get back on tgh for the forum, I lost my password and user name, but learned today that I am still logged in -- SO -- I'M BACK! ! !

The Bookish Gardener has an entry about "sports" of favorite flowers in her garden Bookish Gardener which has a sunflower that reminded me of an osteospermum photo that used to be in this site. I searched and found a few photos, but the one I thought was similar (Osteospermum ecklonis with spoon shaped petals, yellow and white) was not found. I'd like to send her a link and my title for the photo saved for my screensaver has been notated "bill gh"

Does anyone know how I can relocate this URL?

Thanks in advance and glad to be back!

Ann1

PS I've changed my avatar from a mushroom (which I feel like) to the perkier Osteospermum which intrigues me. Better reflects my latest change in attitude.

#141184 October 4th, 2006 at 08:23 PM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
Hi Ann, Sorry to hear about both of your healths..
But it is gooooood to see you back...

But I can still garden vicariously
I love to do that too..
And we have a great little section here,
in the Gardener's Chat... called
Blooming *#1, #2, etc. can't remember the # it's on now, but everyone posts' their blooms... and it's sooooo nice to see them.. especially in the winter time.. peak in on it sometime...

Hope to see you around morrrrrrrre often...

Link Copied to Clipboard