This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Originally posted by mrsmessy:
Originally posted by Bestofour:
[b] I have 3 sisters.
That's a riot - do they agree? [/b]
nope smile

A friend and co-worker gave me a large pink tomato that his father grew. His father has grown this type for years and thought it was called a German Pink. I cut a big slice out of it and made the best mater sandwich.

Since that darn sandwich was so good, I started sliding down the steep slope of gathering information about open pollinated and heirloom tomatoes. Sometime along the way Google lead me here. Google is such a nice guy, and smart to!!!

So, I ended up as Mator Sandwich, since I wasn't paying much attention and spelled Mater wrong......

Dyslexics of the world UNTIE!!!!

Oh....one last thing.....I have even made a Mator Suit to keep in character while here on the forum......

[Linked Image]

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Love the suit!! laugh laugh laugh wink

Mine is kind of an anagram...
P atricia/ C hip/ Grav lee
hence:
pcgrav
also--
p ersonal/ c omputer
:rolleyes: okay... so its not the most imaginative name but my hubby came up with it when we first got out pc and it is part of my email address so I just figured it would be easy to remember-- had I known at the time I would be spending so much time here I would have come up with something a little more snazzy!!!! laugh laugh laugh

Greenhouse Pixie
Greenhouse Pixie
I like cats? Duh

Well CatLover was here, and I was gonna have KittyKat, and i thought it would be weird if there was a CatLover and a KittyKat so i went all Japanese on the cat name yo *does the W hand thing that a lotta highschool students around here do*

So ya. Nako = cat

and Phoebe is my name due to a book which i forget the name of, but i'm sure everyone else remembers it. It involved a character by the name "Holden Cullfield." Probably something like "The Catcher in the" something lol. But ya, my parents named me after Holden's kid sister, because she was apparently inquisitive and very grown up for her age.

I do ask a lotta questions, but i donno about the grown up part grinnnn I'm 21 going on 18!

~Phoebe

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard