This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#138530 June 19th, 2006 at 03:23 PM
OP Offline
Well.. With this evening comes the end of the long 3 year awaited Visit from my Daughter and 3 of my Grandbabies.. What energy they have WOW including my daughter Ambroja!!I had all my children here and all my grn babies,, this house had never been this full of giggles, practical jokes, singing, stomach aches( too much eating wink , birthday parties, talking, hugs and kisses..
we went to the lake , visited friends, went shopping, had a bbq, played in the dirt, and had a water gun fight.. Yes I'm wooooorrrre out but I loved every minute of it , It even rained a little and we all heard it about bed time (did I say bed time ?? right! we all stayed up untill we couldn't any longer some of us make it untill 4 am got up at 8 and started all over!)... and went outside and danced in the rain laugh laugh What a sight!
Here are a few pictures of us.
My Grandsons started begging from day one to have a water gun fight but we couldn't fit it into the schedule untill today during the bbq but here they are going beyond begging and went to praying for make room in the schedule for a good old water gun fight! Tre', Breyton, and Armond [Linked Image]
This is after... Sisters - Isabella, and Dariuanna got the most wet,, Of course we knew the little girls would biggest the targets [Linked Image]
But Granma took up for the little darlings and went after the boys with the water hose!!!
Little Julian looks like "AWWW Geezzz Ma' How long before I can join the fun??" [Linked Image]

#138531 June 19th, 2006 at 03:40 PM
OP Offline
A visit to Joe pool Lake boys feed the duck and fish [Linked Image]

Here are my Daughters..

Jasmine, Ambroja, and step daughter Akiesha ...
[Linked Image]
Here is Isabella being her cutsey self and boy is this an onery one!!!Ihaven't seen her since she was barley walking!
[Linked Image]
And Her Sister Dariunna - Sweet & shy [Linked Image]

Me and the Boys! [Linked Image]

Most of us someone HAD to take the Pic [Linked Image]

#138532 June 19th, 2006 at 03:46 PM
OP Offline
okay I promise this is that last bragging Pic altho this is a video,, We asked the kids to get up and wash up for breakfast and caught them listening to some Gospel music and singing. My daughter got it on her cell phone video we couldn't put the whole thing in photo bucket so some of the giggling didn't make it for your view,, I hope you enjoy this as much as we did,,
This was sooo great a week end!!
Turn up your sound grinnnn

[Linked Image]

Just click on the picture

#138533 June 19th, 2006 at 04:07 PM
Thanks for sharing this with us!

What a lovely family you have got, too. Gee, it looks as though you all had a very swell time of it.

Sometimes when it takes a while for a blessing like this to be in the making, it is all the sweeter just because of the length of time involved in making it happen.

It must have been splendid to have everyone there all together. What could be cuter than the boys praying and the girls posing and everyone enjoying life to the fullest?

Congratulations on your wonderful reunion!

Merme

#138534 June 19th, 2006 at 04:14 PM
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
I had all my children here and all my grn babies,, this house had never been this full of giggles, practical jokes, singing, stomach aches( too much eating , birthday parties, talking, hugs and kisses..
Oh, man...I bet you had the time of your life! grinnnn
(...and are you totally worn out now?) laugh

#138535 June 19th, 2006 at 04:41 PM
OP Offline
Originally posted by afgreyparrot:

Oh, man...I bet you had the time of your life! grinnnn
(...and are you totally worn out now?) laugh
OHHHH Beyond totally worn out!!,, Exhausted, spent,broke down , feel older that I am, But Have the happiest most joyful and Thankful Heart EVER!!!
( Just need about a gallon of coffee and a 6 pk of red bull so I can go to work tomarrow laugh laugh laugh

#138536 June 19th, 2006 at 04:53 PM
Looks like a great time was had by all, Diane!
Thanks so much for sharing pictures of this wonderful visit with us. I'm sure you are exhausted now, but just think of all the memories that everyone there will have of this special time.

#138537 June 19th, 2006 at 10:24 PM
OH Diane, I am delighted to read this thread!!!
You've got a great looking family there, you are so blessed. Everyone looks so happy and healthy and having a great time.

So, what are the plans for "next time"! Soon I hope. thumbup grinnnn

#138538 June 20th, 2006 at 02:04 AM
JV Offline
Critter Keeper
Critter Keeper
Diane know you enjoyed them to the fullest. You have some pretty daughters and Grandkids there. I know your sad they had to go home but all the more sweeter next time you can get together.

#138539 June 20th, 2006 at 03:56 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm SO glad that you got to share this time with your family......such a great looking family!!!

Thanks for sharing this with us...I really liked listening to them singing! I wish I had a third of their energy! laugh

#138540 June 20th, 2006 at 02:08 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what an awesome time! i'm so happy for you!

#138541 June 20th, 2006 at 03:05 PM
OP Offline
Originally posted by loz:
I'm SO glad that you got to share this time with your family......such a great looking family!!!

Thanks for sharing this with us...I really liked listening to them singing! I wish I had a third of their energy! laugh
Loz... there was a lot of singing From Beonce' to Clint Black and Dancing from 2 stepping to .. getting down with the electric slide and alot of old school songs and old school dances ,, It was soo much fun! It was so great to have 3 or 4 generations together and doing dances from each generation .. What a lot of laughter going on!

#138542 June 20th, 2006 at 03:18 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The little boy on the far end had SO much energy..... laugh It was so cute to watch them all.... thumbup

#138543 June 20th, 2006 at 03:34 PM
Looks like a good time was had by all!!! thumbup smile Sue

#138544 June 21st, 2006 at 11:24 AM
Handsome family. Where is everyone living?

#138545 June 21st, 2006 at 12:24 PM
Finally!
Pictures of my nieces and all their children.
Yeahhhh! thumbup clp

#138546 June 22nd, 2006 at 02:46 PM
OP Offline
Hey We sure did thumbup

#138547 June 22nd, 2006 at 03:05 PM
OP Offline
Originally posted by Bestofour:
Handsome family. Where is everyone living?
Sheri, Ambroja her son and two daughter are in Topeka, KS.. Jasmine and 3 sons in Arlington,Tx
I'm in Grandprairie,TX .. Arlington and Grandprairie are very close I see her 1 or twice a week, Ks on the other hand is a different story // It has been Difficult for Ambroja to get here in the summer with little league going on and she herself is on a baseball coed team, and she is involved with Church activities , and we just couldn't get our schedules together for vacation untill this year,, But we made a promise 3 years would not pass again untill she comes here again if only from a friday to Sunday She wants to come back again before school starts and go shopping for school clothes , keeping my fingers crossed ..a shopping we will go! grinnnn

#138548 June 22nd, 2006 at 03:56 PM
What wonderful pics. You have a beautiful family Diane, thank you for sharing them with us all. Love that vid also!

Link Copied to Clipboard