This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#13708 July 23rd, 2004 at 07:12 AM
zelinda Offline OP
OP Offline
One of my co-workers left a bag of fruit in the coffee room at our office. The fruit resembled a peach and smelled like a peach, but it was small (about 1.5" tall) and pale yellow. Another co-worker told me they thought it was a Chinese fruit, and it was a little under-ripe.

Anyway, I decided to eat one today, and it tasted like a (slightly under-ripe) peach. The pit looks like a small version of a peach pit, less than 1" tall, with crevices less deep than those of a peach.

To get to the point...
Can I plant this pit? When should I plant it? How should I plant it? Does anyone know what it is?

It's just such a cute fruit luv , and I've never seen one before - I think it would be sooo nice to have a tree of them! smile

#13709 July 23rd, 2004 at 01:13 PM
J
J
You might want to put it in the fridge for a week or so to simulate the cold season and then plant it...........and you could always look at the grocery store as the cashiers have pictures next to the look up codes.........hope it works out for ya!

Link Copied to Clipboard