Greetings, I am Amber, and I am a novice gardener. I don't know much technically yet...but I have killed enough poor innocent plants
to know what NOT to do!
Right now, I have indoors:
1. A struggling weeping fig (it's getting better!)
2. Two healthy and lovely African Violets
3. A peace lily
from my father's funeral (2003)
4. One Boston fern, recently split in two.
5. Aloe Vera
6. Dead ivy. I can't make ivy grow, lol!
1. Stargazer bulbs from my dad's funeral
2. A big bushy Carolina jasmine
5. Mint seeds
under dirt, soon to be plants
6. Catnip seeds
under dirt, soon to be kitty crack
7. Ornamental pepper plant
8. Munstead lavender
9. Marigolds rescued from my job (they're rough)
There are distressed roses
here, they lived here when we moved in in June. I am waiting for cool weather to prune her back good and low, although I already chopped the dead bits away.
This is a wonderful site, I am so glad I found it today!