This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#13188 January 10th, 2003 at 10:32 AM
R
Renee Offline OP
OP Offline
R
I know this isn't the place for this but anyone living in the northern VA area wouldn't happen to want to sell a used rototiller for fairly cheap would you? I desperately need one, I'm putting in a flower bed this spring in the corner of my lot . It will extremely large and since my soil is clay, I need to amend several truck loads of manure, compost ect. I'm also doing a raised vege garden in the back and it will measure 24'X 24' give or take a few feet. Each fall a tiller would be perfect to work the soil. If anyone has any leads please respond back. Thanks! In advance, Renee

#13189 January 12th, 2003 at 08:00 AM
L
L
Hi Renee:
I dont live in your area, but from the sound of your post, you really need a tiller. I think you might like to look at the Mantis, its small, easy to handle, and youll be amazed at how well it digs. The tiller is easy on your pocket book too!
Ive used my Mantis to open new garden areas, and in my rockey ground it did a wonderful job, so dont be decieved by its small size. Ive used mine for several seasons now, and Im still amazed with how much we actually use it for tilling and other jobs. Pluss, the same company makes a double bin composter that will turn out finished compost in no time flat!
Heres the link! Happy gardening!
Pat
http://www.mantisgardentools.com/
smile

Link Copied to Clipboard