This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#131255 December 21st, 2005 at 11:53 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As some of you know I enjoy going on Ghost Investigations. I've always had a belief that there is more than what we see in this world.

On December 16th-17th,12am-4:30am I was involved in an investigation of a 10 acre tract of land. There are 4 families residing in this rural location. All of the families have experienced doors opening and closing,lights turning on and off,knockings and have seen a black shadow in the shape of a man(I was fortunate to get a picture in October of the black shadow). It was a cool,clear night with a full moon. There are no street lights on the property. No smoking was allowed.

Here's some of the pics we captured

A mist moving through the woods
[Linked Image]

Mist around Alex as he was attempting to capture evps
[Linked Image]

Moving Energy(captured an evp at this location)
[Linked Image]

Orbs(evp captured here saying "I want to go back home)
[Linked Image]

So what are ya'lls thoughts? Have you ever experienced anything or seen anything?

#131256 December 22nd, 2005 at 12:00 AM
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
G-Mom...have you zoomed in on those orbs?
Zoom in 3 or 4X and you can see faces in them.

#131257 December 22nd, 2005 at 12:02 AM
WOW!!! That's all I can say... WOW!!!

I have never experienced any of that, though I'm not a disbeliever.

There are many times when I am home alone and feel certain that I am smelling cigarette smoke. The previous and only owners of our house before us were all smokers - 2 adults and eventually their 4 grown children. We have lived here over 12 years now, so it wouldn't be residual smoke... my husband thinks I'm loonie!

Do you get chills when you witness this stuff, Karen? You are much braver than I - I don't know it I'd be able to be there without the good ol' DEPENDS!!!

#131258 December 22nd, 2005 at 12:07 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I've got a pic I'm going to send to you Cindy...see if you can get a clearer zoom than I can.

Yes I do occasionally get chills...I'd be lying if I said I didn't,but,the fascination overules it every time.

And by the way...smells can be a way that they present themselves.

#131259 December 22nd, 2005 at 12:16 AM
Snow Bunny
Snow Bunny
there is a show on tv that we watch now and again that does a lot of the same things. It can be rather interesting.

#131260 December 22nd, 2005 at 12:25 AM
Wild Woman
Wild Woman
Karen, one of the hospitals where I worked had a "grey lady" that has been seen by several people over the years. She would turn on emergency lights, make beds,open/close doors...etc... there have been enough reliable people that have seen her to know that she is really there.
My sis & I also experienced some things from the "spirit" world during the time of my mother's and father's death and after my son passed away. I did NOT readily believe in these things...and went to my pastor because I thought i was loosing it bad! He assured me that they are VERY real!!!! Spooky...

~V~

#131261 December 22nd, 2005 at 12:34 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The love we feel in this life is carried over to the next and it is not unknown for these spiritual energies to watch over the ones they loved.

My grandmother was a massive stroke victim. On the day that she passed(in my home) she moved on her own and spoke for the first time in 2 years. She repeatedly reached her arms to the corner of her room and called to her mother,father,sister and husband(who all predeceased her). She was also smiling for the first time in 2 years. I sincerely believe that they had come to help her with her transition from this place to thenext.

#131262 December 22nd, 2005 at 12:47 AM
Those are great pics G-Mom. Are there more?

What is an evp? And what does it do?

#131263 December 22nd, 2005 at 01:50 AM
Wild Woman
Wild Woman
Karen, My mom & Grand mother were both cancer victims...and they did the same exact thing! My grandmother passed away first and she called out to her mother right before she passed away. My mother died about 3 years after and she sat straight up in the bed and said.."I see you mom...I see you there"....I believe very much in the spirit world...BUT...I also believe that you need to be very cautious...because there is certainly a good and an evil spiritual side..

~V~

#131264 December 22nd, 2005 at 04:04 AM
The Bird Man
The Bird Man
We have a ghost in our house. It has knocked world globes off the stand, made a glass vase walk across the table and fall off the shelf, and goes around the house making loud noises like gunshots of firecrackers in the middle of the empty air. sca

#131265 December 22nd, 2005 at 04:38 AM
The night my mother died, I was in my bed, crying and trying to sleep, and she "tucked" me in just as she had when I was a little girl...

When I was a little girl, I saw my great-grandmother's spirit, sitting in a rocking chair in front of the fireplace in our living room. We didn't have a fireplace or a rocking chair at the time. I told my mother about it and described the woman and she told me it was my great-grandmother. I was about 14 years old...

I feel my uncle's presence at my aunt's home every week-end. I haven't seen him, but I "know" he is there...

There is an afterlife. Some are good spirits and some are very bad spirits. I have dealt with both. An ouija board scares the tar out of me because of feeling and seeing demonical presences after using the board.

Dianna

#131266 December 22nd, 2005 at 10:17 AM
JV Offline
Critter Keeper
Critter Keeper
G-Mom I know things happen. Could tell you some pretty hairy stories from youth days in New Mexico. When we first moved into this house Billie said she heard people talking and kids laughing at first didn't think much about it as their were kids all around then one day she walked into the kithcen from the back of the house and saw women and kids around the dinning table talking and working. The women all had on long Dresses' and sun bonnets like our grandmothers wore. One day (after she got so sick)she woke up from a nap and said a woman and a very tall man in a top hat looked like Linclon was standing over her shaking their heads. Since she has died I have heard her talk to me smelled her when she walked by and felt the breeze she smelled just like she just got out of the shower. One night I was real sick and chilling real bad during the night(had West Nile fever) I felt someone place a blanket over me and kiss me on the cheek and tell me I would be fine. Next morning her little gardian Angel blanket she slept under for added warmth was spread over me. she has spoken to me several times. I also have had my dad appear to me and talk to me he died in 92 was buried on my birthday. And our granddaughter that died in 2000 has come to me since she was killed.
Jimmy

#131267 December 24th, 2005 at 04:23 AM
Be careful about your photos. Orb and mist photos are not considered evidence of a haunting by professional parnormal invesgators as they can be caused by other, enviromental factors, quite easily.

Here is a link describing other causes of Orb/Mist photos

http://www.shadowseekers.org/orbs.html

Another link with example orb photos:

http://www.theupia.com/id31.html

Have fun with the ghost hunting!

#131268 December 24th, 2005 at 09:19 AM
The Bird Man
The Bird Man
Here is a picture of me contacting the Spirit World. Notice the ectoplasm coming out of my eyes.

[Linked Image]

Link Copied to Clipboard