This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
H
OP Offline
H
Hello Everyone!!

I sure hope you can help me!!
I am giving a red tree peony for a 40th wedding anniversary present on MONDAY the 4th!!

I found they represent love, wealth, luck and happiness...by doing a lot of web searches yesterday. I didn't save my websites and when I returned my computer had rebooted due to electricity going off. I also had typed the info in an email but it too was LOST!! I have microsoft outlook express for mail, if that helps!!

Can anyone here help me?

I love all types of perennials but am NUTS about the different varieties of HOSTA!!!
I collect them now....I don't know all of their names though. The ones I buy now are all tagged with their name!! smile

Happy 4th...play safely!!

T
Official Blabber Mouth
Official Blabber Mouth
T
PEONY Meaning: Bashfulness

This is all I could find sorry.

T
Official Blabber Mouth
Official Blabber Mouth
T
I think you found exactly it. Good hunting!

thumbup Thanks --TK!!

H
OP Offline
H
Thanks for helping with my quest!!

With looking at quite a few different websites I compiled all the info into this:

The Chinese tree Peony also known as the “king of flowers” symbolizes good luck, prosperity and happiness.

I love all types of perennials but am NUTS about the different varieties of HOSTA!!!
I collect them now.
Cool! How many hostas do you have? I have been bitten by the hosta bug. I think I have almost 60 named. There are so many neat ones.

Donna flw

Link Copied to Clipboard