This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#129279 May 21st, 2005 at 04:34 AM
OP Offline
Jim finished up with the pictures. For those that are interested:

http://JMoore933.photosite.com

When you get there click view album and then double-click slideshow. You can speed up the slideshow with the little bar at the bottom of the screen so that it doesn't take as much time.

After the ceremony, Jim and I changed into denim shorts. We were about to sweat bullets out there in our long sleeves. wink

My cowboy and I had a magical ceremony and we are very thankful for Aunt Bonnie's artistic abilities that provided all the props to make our dream wedding possible. We still have more pictures to share, but not every camera has been developed yet. I am sure I will be adding them to the forum as they come in.

I hope you enjoy the pics. If you have problems getting them from the site, let me know and my cowboy will try to straighten it out for us. There is a guestbook there that you can sign, too, if you want. kissies

Dianna

#129280 May 21st, 2005 at 04:54 AM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
WOWWWWWWWWWWW Dianna,
Great pictures...really fantastic and clear.
I really felt like I was there!!!
Thank~You for sharing those!!!
That was sooooooooo awesome,
you all did alooooooooooot of work....
Loved the gazebo!!!!
Loved the flowers on it...
Great idea with the seat covers for the bails of hay...
Your dress turned out beautiful... so glad you found what you were looking for...
It really~really was beautiful!!!
**You were too!!!**
It's so nice to see faces to the names here...

And the foooooooooooooooooood, oh, my gosh, I wanted to get in line....LOOKED YUMMMMMMMY!!!!

Thanks again for sharing those kissies
Looked like alot of fun! muggs

And all that stress is over now and look at all that fun you get to have now with that gazebo...

Weezie

#129281 May 21st, 2005 at 05:01 AM
OP Offline
Weezie, the flowers planted around the gazebo amidst the irises were my forum friends. Just don't ask me to tell you which one was you! laugh laugh laugh

Glad you liked the photos! I knew that you would be one that would be interested in seeing them and I am excited about sharing them with my friends.

kissies

Dianna

#129282 May 21st, 2005 at 05:09 AM
Meg Offline
Dianne, those pics were just lovely. Thank you for sharing a piece of your special day with us.

Meg

#129283 May 21st, 2005 at 05:41 AM
OP Offline
Thank you, Megan!

We took a peek at your wedding site, too. You are coming up on an anniversary soon, aren't you? Sixteen years? I hope you have been as happy as Jim and I have been in the time we have been together. I can't wait to celebrate our first year. That wedding cake might not make it to the first one! It was yummy!

Dianna

#129284 May 21st, 2005 at 10:38 AM
Wild Woman
Wild Woman
What a wonderful album Dianna! Mr. Cowboy did a great job putting that together. What a wonderful place to have your wedding...makes for some really great & special memories! Keep the honeymoon going girl!!!!!!!!! thumbup

#129285 May 21st, 2005 at 04:08 PM
Meg Offline
Dianna, I'm glad you got to see my wedding stuff. I need to update sooo badly. I was just thinking this week that I may want to upgrade from free geocities, to a paying member.. I could certainly use the bandwidth. And since I don't know how to build a site from scratch, geocities worked well for me. smile

I loved your album, and the gazebo looked awesome.

And yes, we are 26 days from being married 16 years. We've been together almost 20, since were were high school sweethearts. It's been a bumpy ride, but worth it. He really is my love.

I wish you & Jim many blessed years of happiness.

Meg

#129286 May 21st, 2005 at 04:50 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great Pics,Dianna kissies

G-Mom grinnnn

#129287 May 21st, 2005 at 05:21 PM
wow those are some great pics! ya'll look like ya'll had a fantastic time! everything is beautiful and you and your hubby look great!! I'm with weezie...I wanted to get in line lol! laugh

#129288 May 21st, 2005 at 08:02 PM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
Official Blabber Mouth
T
Hello Mrs.

Where to start....hummmmmmmmmmm. The cake! I loved the cake The three tiers free standing like that what a marvelous presentation. The cake topper was so cute. I of course wanted way more pictures of the food lol. And the two of you with your non-stop smiles. I almost wanted to go out and fall in love again (not). You make a great couple and I loved it that you could and would sing to one another at your reception that was very special. One of the pictures reminds me of one of my friends Sally she is a very nice special person and I bet everyone there was too. The gazebo, can you imagine being able to see your wedding chapel everyday now. What a great way to keep the honeymoon going.

God Bless you and Jim in your life journey together.

#129289 May 22nd, 2005 at 01:54 PM
Dianna,
Thank you for sharing your pictures with us. I felt as if I was there on your special day.
I am glad you got the wedding dress you wanted,you
look fantastic. kissies thumbup muggs

#129290 May 23rd, 2005 at 11:21 PM
OP Offline
Vanessa, my cowboy knew that I was anxious to get the pics posted and knew he could get them on-line before I could get them into my web-site. He is very thoughtful. We are still doing our honeymoon thing even though he is back at work now. I want to go to the mountains when we get caught up around here.

Meg, I use angelfire for my web-site. It is free, too, and has a web-shell to guide you. I am planning on upgrading when we get more gigs to justify the cost. Jim uses geo-cities for the ham radio club information. I thought you did a good job with your site and that you were beautiful in your pics and that you had a handsome groom. I wish I knew how to add a song in the background to mine.

G-mom, it WAS a wonderful wedding. It was my dream come true. I loved being able to share the pics with you all.

Miss Jamie, you and Weezie would have been welcome to fall in line at the wedding. All of our forum friends had a standing invitation to be here.

Tammy, believe it or not, our cake was made by Wal-Mart and it was delicious. I sure would have liked to see a "stetson" cake with you busy arranging it, though. I kept the tier platforms so that I will be able to do a cake like that if an opportunity presents itself. wink As for the singing to each other, Jim and I met at karaoke after talking on-line for about 6 months. When he came in the club, he didn't even know whom to ask for except for karaoke_angel_too (my yahoo id). It just so happened that I was the one that he asked if I knew anyone by that name. laugh He drove 90 miles to meet me and then the rest was history. cool

Lisa, I wish you all could have been here in person. I feel as if I know every one of you through chatting with you all. You all have truly stepped up to the plate in helping me find my dress and in helping with recipe suggestions. I feel like you all were a big part of the finale!

kissies to every one of you. Thanks for being there from start to finish.

Dianna

Link Copied to Clipboard