This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#127240 May 9th, 2005 at 04:02 AM
N
Nellie Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Hi Everyone,

I'm from Australia and am about to start my very first organic garden (container garden as I am renting at the moment). Well, technically it's my first ever garden! LOL

Anyway, my ultimate goal is to become as self-sufficient and environmentally friendly as possible. It will be a long road of course, but I'm looking for a healthy, happy future and believe this is the way to go about it!

So please, if you have any information/ideas for me, please please PLEASE help me!

I'm heading out this afternoon after work to purchase things to begin my garden. Not really sure what I'm going to plant though... any ideas? It is coming into winter here...

#127241 May 9th, 2005 at 04:26 AM
JV Offline
Critter Keeper
Critter Keeper
wavey Welcome Nellie here is a link for an organic place in Brisbane,Queensland you might look at. http://www.organicdownunder.com/ as you can see it's called Organic downunder. Good Luck and happy gardening let us kno wwhat happens and make sure to make a lot of post. thumbup
Jimmy

#127242 May 10th, 2005 at 03:31 PM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
Official Blabber Mouth
T
Hi and Welcome,

I'm a beginner gardener too. I've already bought over 100 pounds of potting soil. I am a bit obsessive. lala

Link Copied to Clipboard