This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#126197 July 1st, 2005 at 12:57 AM
OP Offline
Hi all. I've been lurking here for a few months. I really enjoy all the pictures and the help for gardeners. You all seem to have a good time. I'm from northeastern Oklahoma, I work at what's known in OK as a tag office (everywhere else it's the DMV). We grow veggies in raised beds and I have various small flower gardens scattered throughout the yard. I mostly grow annuals. Usually buy plants, but this year I tried planting my own seeds. I am pretty quiet so I will still probably mostly lurk around and just read what you have all been up to.

#126198 July 1st, 2005 at 01:40 AM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
Official Blabber Mouth
T
Hi & Welcome Charoopy

tag office huh? Sounds like a good name for it. Well be happy to join in any time the mood strikes you. I'm new and only did green onions and tomatoes this year but I hope to do a few more in comming years. So I'll be happy to hear any information or thoughts you have on the subject. Hope you enjoy your time at the forum.

#126199 July 1st, 2005 at 09:26 PM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
Charoopy,
Welcome Aboard!!!
We're glad to have you here..
We are a very nice gardening community here..
And there's lot's of fun to be had by all...
Thru out every season...
We especially find alot to do and say in
the days when there's not much gardening going on.
So, stick around, join the fun when you want to,
but be warned, we're addicting around here...

And we'd love to hear from you about all of your
gardening adventures as well...
**You sound like me, I always bought my plants,
and got a little greenhouse for mothers day last year and did allllllll my plants by seed..since.
What was I thinking buying all of those flats before, I have noooooooooo idea!!!

#126200 July 2nd, 2005 at 07:43 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[Linked Image]

Welcome to the forum! Glad you found us!

G-Mom grinnnn

#126201 July 2nd, 2005 at 11:05 PM
JV Offline
Critter Keeper
Critter Keeper
Welcome charoopy you were lrking huh? And here I thought (was hopeing) you were stalking me. laugh Just my luck. Northeastern Ok anywhere near Maimie? My Mothers side of family are from Anadarko area. I lived the the city for a while worked out of Dell City and Midwest city now live in Dallas area. Wifes Aunt had a home on Monkey Island. Hope you enjoy it here look forward to your posts. We had a person from Tulsa area join not long back don't know what happened to her. Lurk all you want to lots of good areas to lurk about on here. laugh
Jimmy

#126202 July 4th, 2005 at 09:45 PM
OP Offline
Have you heard the song Okie from Muskogee. That's almost me. I live in a small town a few miles from there.

#126203 July 5th, 2005 at 07:00 AM
I lived in Tulsa for two years in the 1980's and we visited Muskogee's azelea gardens. What a sight!

welcome to the forum!

Merme

#126204 July 5th, 2005 at 05:53 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Welcome to the forum Charoopy!!!! Whether you decide to lurk around the forum, or jump in and start posting I'm glad you're here and that you decided to join us!

Laura

Link Copied to Clipboard