This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#125311 June 5th, 2005 at 12:13 PM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
OP Offline
Official Blabber Mouth
T
Gardening in 15 minute increments makes it tough to get things done. I am ready for a nap already and it isn't even time to get up yet lol. But the dirt is dug up and the compost is added. I just didn't have enough umph to drag that huge pot over to the bed. I'm thinking maybe I can take the plants out of the pot one at a time and walk them over to the bed.

This year they are going to be next to the gladiolas. I sure am glad they don't like being planted in the same spot year after year lol. Then again next year I'll have the edging up so it will be more level and solid. It's got to be an on going kodak moment considering how afraid of heights I am, and how far off the ground I feel when I am working anywhere on that slope. The drop off the retaining wall is staring at me (I just know it) daring me to fall. But I'm getting there fear and all.

#125312 June 5th, 2005 at 03:22 PM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
OP Offline
Official Blabber Mouth
T
The tomatoes are in. I'm headed for the bubble bath. Night all. lol

#125313 June 5th, 2005 at 03:34 PM
Meg Offline
Way to go TK!! I have some of my itty bitty tomato plants went out.. I'm hoping they start growing taller sometime soon. They had a few sets of leaves.. and I had buried their stems at least 3 times as they grew.. so hopefully, good strong bottoms, even if they aren't very big yet. *sigh*

Meg

#125314 June 5th, 2005 at 05:31 PM
JV Offline
Critter Keeper
Critter Keeper
smile I am eating tomato's and peppers out of my gardine sure are good. laugh
Jimmy

#125315 June 5th, 2005 at 05:32 PM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
OP Offline
Official Blabber Mouth
T
If they are anything like mine they wait until your asleep and have given up on them and then zoommmmmmmmmmm up the go. I swear one day I was looking down on them and the next morning I was looking up. Couldn't believe it. The landlords did the same thing. Only he got blooms first. You should have heard him when I told him he had to tickle the blooms lol.

Link Copied to Clipboard