This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#12503 September 29th, 2003 at 04:06 PM
njoynit Offline OP
OP Offline
lots of work....but my pond is in& relocated and will be the last time i move it.digging the hole was easy.but took me 9 hours to set form in hole and have it level.sandy loam crap just wants to fall,tried watering it to stay in place....then had to bucket water out of hole so pond form would go down all the way.will be the last pre formed pond liner i get will stick to PVC liner from now on.got my 3 other burgmansias moved around my pond with the other 5.got some green feathery thing probably a weed growing behind it but i like it whatever it is.got yellow water iris in pond and a few purple then more purple around pond and my cannas around pond,spider lily crinuim.will have more rock when disassemble other bed am moveing then will add pea gravel and look into some groundcover....something can walk on.moved sitting area under tree in shade to sit and watch pond muggs
http://community.webshots.com/album/64173020iCVbAR
don't know of link will work or not....so if not
http://community.webshots.com/user/njoynit pond photos are in whitetail ridge 2 albulm.takes 30 minutes from now to be able to see soooooooo @ 938 will show up
njoy!it sure looks better in person than in photos& can hear the water good(being it doesn't seem to adjust anymore either......)

#12504 October 6th, 2003 at 09:46 PM
njoynit Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks...have a slight problem with pump though...it don't seem to adjust anymore.so have had to take extension off& set on a paver so is sitting lower but is not on bottom now so guess is a plus& a minus so maybe am even huh.but was alot of work but sure looks nice now& my cat has moved into front yard now& i think he thinks i did this for him.he lays in shade under burgs,sleeps at night in swing or curled up in mint.so my mint sunk in ground is getting mashed on one side now& has cat hairs,but he seems very happy

Link Copied to Clipboard