This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#121998 June 5th, 2005 at 03:29 PM
G
OP Offline
G
Hey y'all.

Just joined up. Uber beginner here. I have kept houseplants for years (well, not alive, but that's another post...) and am moving my interests outdoors. I live in Ohio, so it will be a seasonal thing. eek

I looks like there are a lot of experts on here to answer my stoopid question, so consider this your warning... :p

Sorry for the double posting. I got an error message both times, didn't realize the message would still appear... :rolleyes:

#121999 June 5th, 2005 at 05:13 PM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
Official Blabber Mouth
T
Hi Gamblefish,

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll find plenty of support and expert advice here. I know I have. And my house plants are healthy and happy now that I have found this place. Good luck with your new garden.

#122000 June 5th, 2005 at 06:03 PM
Hi Gamblefish,
Welcome to the forum
nice to meet you wavey
Don't feel stupid posting your questions
everyone is friendly here. and you will be glad you came to the right place. thumbup

#122001 June 5th, 2005 at 09:02 PM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
Hellllllllllllllo Gamblefish....
Glad to see you joined the boards...
I was wondering when you'd get back here!!!

There's never any stooooooooopid questions asked around here...We were all beginner's at some point and time...
We allllllll love flowers unbelievable very much and have ga~zillions of helpful people around here, to help you along your path to growing beautiful flowers, or whatever veggies, or houseplants..

So, don't be afraid about asking any question..
Ask away!!!

Link Copied to Clipboard