This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#118871 August 8th, 2005 at 10:32 AM
E
Erinne Offline OP
OP Offline
E
I have some Wandering Jew plants I need to get away from little kitty mouths, and I've been looking for ideas to make my own plant hangers. Does anyone have any good ideas or websites I could look at? I know how to knit, but not crochet, if that helps. I have a lot of time and creative energy on my hands right now, but not a lot of money (recent college grad still looking for full-time employment).

Thanks to any help anyone has. smile

#118872 August 8th, 2005 at 11:07 AM
Hi ~

I would suggest Macrame. It is easy to learn, inexpensive, durable, versatile, and the most common option for plant hangers.

A good site that will teach you everything you need to know, including specific free patterns is

Knotting Work

He has a plant Hanger Projects Page with projects of increasing difficulty and option designs.

A place to begin, anyway.

Merme

Link Copied to Clipboard