This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#117658 May 12th, 2005 at 01:42 AM
tamara Offline OP
OP Offline
My DH's best friend has a sister who was due for a baby next month. She wasn't feeling good so they took her to the hospital and was told her baby was in distress because his lungs were filled with fluid.
By the time they did the c-section the baby's heart stopped, they shocked him back but he has 80% brain damage and we just got the call that he is having a brain bleed now, they are making funeral arrangements now.
Please send a little prayer for little Andrew who is now waiting for his wings, god bless the little angel.

#117659 May 12th, 2005 at 01:56 AM
ters ters Tamara,
I am so very sorry to hear your news. All of us here will definately keep them in our prayers-- Here is something my little one has in a Precious Moments prayer book;Its not exactly befitting but it comes so close:
All night, All day
Angels watching over me, my Lord
All night, All day
Angels watching over me.

Now I lay me down to sleep,
Angels watching over me, my Lord.
Pray the Lord my soul to keep,
Angels watching over me.

May God keep you and your friends and bring peace when you need it most.

#117660 May 12th, 2005 at 02:04 AM
All prayers, always.

Merme

#117661 May 12th, 2005 at 02:06 AM
Wild Woman
Wild Woman
My heart goes out to mom & dad....baby Andrew is in perfect hands! We will remember them in our prayers. angell

#117662 May 12th, 2005 at 02:07 AM
Originally posted by pcgrav:
ters ters All night, All day
Angels watching over me, my Lord
All night, All day
Angels watching over me.
By the way,pcgrav, I have always loved the sound of that Spiritual...we sang it as children. Do you know the tune? I think it is perfectly befitting to the situation before us; thank you so for sharing.

Merme

#117663 May 12th, 2005 at 02:17 AM
My oldest daughter (Angela) is the singer in the family-- she is teaching it to Ally-- so I have had the opportunity to hear it sung by "nearly an angel" smile she really does have a wonderful voice... didn't get it from me though-- I can't carry a tune in a bucket!

#117664 May 12th, 2005 at 02:37 AM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
Tamara,
Please, Please send her my well wishes for
that wee~one...Tell her all my thoughts and
prayers will be for that little one's journey!!!
angell angell angell angell angell angell angell angell

Weezie

#117665 May 12th, 2005 at 12:53 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Prayers to the family and the baby kissies grinnnn

#117666 May 12th, 2005 at 01:31 PM
SN Offline
Dear Tamara,

I am praying for Andrew and his family, also for you, as you support them during this very sad time.

In my work, I share joyful births with families, but also I have been there in support through times like this. I know that your heart hurts so much for them...

Just being there for them, now and for the long haul will mean so much to your friend.

luv

SN/Wanda

#117667 May 12th, 2005 at 05:45 PM
tamara Offline OP
OP Offline
ters They are unhooking baby Andrew today, so that he can go peacefully in his mother's arms. I'm waiting for the call.

#117668 May 12th, 2005 at 07:34 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tamara--It's so sad for the family and everyone that loves them kissies angell

#117669 May 13th, 2005 at 01:14 AM
Loz, I'm sorry about the loss of your brother Martin, but even so, I can't help but tell you I think that on the day you were born the stars sang and angels rejoiced.

because...you are uniquely you and we all love you so (they knew that would happen!), and you were born healthy, and that you brought comfort to your parents in their terrible grief.

so I'm pretty well convinced that maybe even the planets got involved in a square dancing type hootananny that such a wee babe could bring so much happiness!

That's my opinion....

Merme

#117670 May 13th, 2005 at 01:26 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Aww Merme.... kissies That's really sweet of you to say.....

I hate to say that everything happens for a reason....that sounds cold and cliche....but honestly, I don't think I'd be here if Martin would've lived--and if he would've lived he would've had severe brain damage also.....there is usually a plan in store bigger than we all know about and can fathom.....Don't want anyone to think I'm hogging up such a terribly sad post with my own story....it's just I can sort of relate to how much of a sad loss it is....although I wasn't alive of course at the time, I've watched my mom still to this day struggle with it. Moms pregnancy with me was really a blessing for her....and I just wanted to share my story with Tamara and you all.

And I know that Martin is an angel in heaven, he may even be watching over me........ angell

Tamara--I really do feel terrible for your hubbys friends sister....I'm still praying that she finds some kind of comfort in this dark time of her life....

#117671 May 13th, 2005 at 02:54 AM
JV Offline
Critter Keeper
Critter Keeper
angell
Love and Prayers
Jimmy

#117672 May 13th, 2005 at 01:12 PM
tamara Offline OP
OP Offline
Andrew recieved his wings, he is being cremated and brought home for buriel. He will be buried with his grandfather who never got to know Andrew or his mother Rena. (He died 3 months before Rena was born), Rena was adopted by DH's best friends family, Her mother was a drug addict and gave her up after abusing her for two years.

This girl has been through alot in her life. Thanks for all the prayers. kissies

#117673 May 13th, 2005 at 01:18 PM
ters

Merme

Link Copied to Clipboard