This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#11716 March 11th, 2003 at 05:19 PM
R
Rich H Offline OP
OP Offline
R
My jade is 4 years old, with three relatively small stalks or trees (1" - 1 1/2" thick at base) in a 18" pot. Only one of the stalks' growth is stunted. The leaves grow in smaller, unbalanced. The leaves drop off easily. The braches are week and not developing the dark bark around them. There are some small black spots. This has been this way for 1 year. It has not transferred over to the three other trees, which are strong, evenly growing and thriving. I water every three weeks, waiting until fully dry before next watering.

Please help. I am prepared to cut down and pull out this tree when I repot. The soil should be changed and better drainage done for other three trees, which are growing right at the edge of the pot. Should I even repot? or just cut the sick tree. Thanks.

Rich H confused

#11717 March 12th, 2003 at 11:30 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rich,

I might be better able to help you if you could email some good photos to me at wcreed@HorticulturalHelp.com.

Link Copied to Clipboard