This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#116109 March 19th, 2005 at 07:01 PM
Nako Offline OP
Greenhouse Pixie
OP Offline
Greenhouse Pixie
Hi Everyone!
Its the end of my vacation, and i've finally had a day to myself lol. So ya i decided to come on and see what's up ^.^ I haven't talked to you all in a while o.O School's been keeping me busy, along with all 23 friends that i made in under 2 weeks kissies

~ luv Phoebe

#116110 March 20th, 2005 at 01:07 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wavey hey girlie! so glad to see you, and look at you, you are even putting some meat on those bones kissies sounds like you are having a good late winter/beginning of spring. how's things with chris? how are the parents doing with their move? grades - dare i ask? ok, 'nuff mothering kissies so glad to see you pop in...

#116111 March 20th, 2005 at 02:19 AM
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
Duh laugh

Very glad to see you here.
Miss you...
kissies
Cindy

#116112 March 20th, 2005 at 06:31 PM
Nako Offline OP
Greenhouse Pixie
OP Offline
Greenhouse Pixie
oh wow Ms. cindy o.O Howcome ur not showing up on the forum? *hugz* I missed you too >.< I'm surprised you didn't PM me once or twice though *poke poke* j/k ^.^ I've been listening to AC/DC - Its a long way to the top, nonstop now lol.

Originally posted by Jiffymouse:
how's things with chris? how are the parents doing with their move? grades - dare i ask? ok, 'nuff mothering kissies so glad to see you pop in...
Chris and I are doing awesomely swank! My parents are moving to New Zealand over the summer, so that gives us some time to find a good job so we can help pay for this giant house. Its already payed off, but our parents wana sell it to us sometime. I personally wana move somewhere else. Its gonna be weird tellin my kids "This used to be my room! Your daddy and I conseived you in here!" And i would totally be a mom that would do that kinda stuff laugh

Grades are doing very well! In my IS-101, i'm at the top of my class with a B+ smile But for a midterm grade, Professor Shurbert gave me a C- so i would get a letter in the mail telling me to try harder. Its his way of saying "Keep it up! don't give up! stick that to your wall next do your work area so you are motivated to work." In Calculus II, i have a 93, and in IS-121 (C++ programming) i have an A ^.^

#116113 March 20th, 2005 at 06:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
awesome!! kissies

#116114 March 20th, 2005 at 07:06 PM
Wild Woman
Wild Woman
Hey Pheobe...what is your weight now? I was doing just GREAT at the gaining thing..but have dropped 17lbs in the past week and 1/2! Darn it all!!!! So, I am trying to get back on the eating thing! Sounds like you are doing just great and perky! You are just going to have to check in more often, Imiss your posts!

#116115 March 20th, 2005 at 09:05 PM
Oooo! Phoebe it's so nice to see you! ^.^ I'm so glad you took a moment to pop in! You've certainly been missed. And you've been hanging out with the geeks!!! kissies

#116116 March 21st, 2005 at 08:41 AM
Nako Offline OP
Greenhouse Pixie
OP Offline
Greenhouse Pixie
I did weigh 95, but vacation happened, and there's not much food in the house since my parents work nights, and aren't around at the time where food can be bought. So i gotta go out and fend for myself >.o Chris helps with that, but i try not to take too much money from him >.< He's such a sweetie ^.^

As for the vegitable garden thing, There used to be a garden out back, but time has gotten the best of us, and we just plain don't have enough time to take care of an outdoor garden. Not enough light inside to take care of an indoor veggie garden either. Though i can grow ornimental peppers smile But i don't like em, so i won't lol. I really wana grow roses ^.^ like, get a teeny tiny clipping and go from there! I love starting my plants out small, cuz then you get to say "ya, i grew that from a baby" when its twice your height lol. My Rubber plant is getting huge o.O

But i do have my lil teeny garden outside the door that i can take care of during my lunch breaks from the greenhouse job ^.^ takes 10 minutes to water, weed, and feed and all that smile Hopefully some of my indoor plants will recover from not being tended to for 9 days straight >.o My Orange Bird of Paradise is turning yellow, and a jade exploded with growth lol. gotta adjust a few plants so it gets a lil more shade ^.^ My ficus dropped a few leaves too, but that's cuz my room mate moved all the plants 3 feet over >.< He did that without my knowing too... so i had to rearrange all my plants, and on top of that, i can't reach some of em anymore... *sigh* when i get a single next year, its gonna kick butt!

Anywho ^.^ I'm off to bed lol. I'll talk to ya all tomorrow if i have time!

luv Phoebe

Link Copied to Clipboard