This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#116042 July 2nd, 2005 at 07:30 AM
L
LSMO1 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
  • Hello everyone. Hope this post makes it on the list. So far, all my previous tries have failed. Hope this one makes it. Replies appreciated here. Thanks.

#116043 July 2nd, 2005 at 07:37 AM
Hi LSM01 wavey
yes your post has made it through!
Welcome to the forum
Nice to meet you.
[Linked Image]

#116044 July 2nd, 2005 at 08:06 AM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
LSMO1,
Hello, and Welcome to The Garden Helper's Forum!!
We're very glad you found us...

Wondering why you have the New Members Blues?
Post a post with a question, and someone
will be more than happy to reply to your post..

In the mean time, just so you know, I'm going
to remove your email address from your post...
If you would like any one to PM you, thru here,
*Private Message*, you must activate your envelope sign,
done thru editing your profile,
and then anyone wishing to contact you, can
do so thru the PM, and then IF YOU CHOOSE to give them your email address to converse back and forth, you then can give that individual your personal and private info...

We like to make sure all of our members here,
give out their own personal info to whomever they want to, not just someone that comes thru and can read your email address....

So, if you've got any gardening questions, find your catagory and post away!!
If you'd just like to Chat, we've got an "almost" real time chat, in the BANTER HALL AREA!!!

#116045 July 2nd, 2005 at 08:13 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi there....don't have the blues....you're post made it just fine...Welcome to the forum!!! Glad to have you here, and I hope you chat with us, and get to know everyone......the members here are all so friendly and helpful.....just make a post in the appropriate topic and we'll all chat with you, or try to answer your questions....

#116046 July 2nd, 2005 at 07:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[Linked Image]

I hope we can help you with what you need to know!

G-Mom grinnnn

#116047 July 3rd, 2005 at 10:31 PM
i guess your post made it huh? smile I am new too and feeling kinda of confused---i've never did this message board thing before-----good luck to both of us!

#116048 July 7th, 2005 at 08:14 AM
L
LSMO1 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
  • Thanks for the information from all. I will certainly be posting with questions about my new and first gardening experience. I built my new home, moved in, and found a very sparse area of yard to fill. So I planted 3 trees, some roses, a couple of bushes among other things. All turned out a bit disappointing. So I will post questions to the appropriate subject matter, hopefully, and maybe next year my lawn will be the better for it. I am also looking forward to chatting with all who will listen and reply. Thanks, again, LSMO1.

#116049 July 7th, 2005 at 09:16 AM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
I am also looking forward to chatting with all who will listen and reply.
We have a Banter Hall area that you can post
just general stuff..
And then take a peak thru each catagory and
post in the section that applies...
We're always here to help any way we can...
So, don't hesitate to ask...

#116050 July 7th, 2005 at 12:36 PM
LMT Offline
Originally posted by LSMO1:
  • Thanks for the information from all. I will certainly be posting with questions about my new and first gardening experience. I built my new home, moved in, and found a very sparse area of yard to fill. So I planted 3 trees, some roses, a couple of bushes among other things. All turned out a bit disappointing. So I will post questions to the appropriate subject matter, hopefully, and maybe next year my lawn will be the better for it. I am also looking forward to chatting with all who will listen and reply. Thanks, again, LSMO1.

I am a huge avocate of using natives as much as possible, matching the native to the situation. They will provide the stability needed to introduce non-natives. Selecting and growing trees, yep. Veggies, maybe. flowers, I'm here to learn.

Link Copied to Clipboard