This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#112286 December 12th, 2005 at 04:13 PM
Lefse Offline OP
OP Offline
It's all a little fuzzy... there was April, then May, then August, and November... Seems like there used to be more months than that in a year. Must be getting old. I remember May because we got a house in town. I posted pictures on Webshots.com under user name Mr_Lefse. Then I made some changes outside. Then there was August. I remember August because that was the month that the 4 1/2 inch fill hose on the water tender I was filling blew and took out my knee. I got to go in the ambulance that night as a patient instead of as a "First Responder Firefighter" assisting the Medics. I kind of remember September because that was the month that I started going to night school To get an EMTB license. Somewhere Thanksgiving floated through and a December birthday (thanks for all the good wishes!) and then the end of the first semester of the EMT class. Somewhere in that time frame between wrecking my knee and now there were birthdays for my firefighter son, my firefighter son-in-law (I think - a little fuzzy on that one), Barleychown (my daughter), my wife, and my 16 year old daughter. Well, its off to the Banter Hall to see what michief I can get into over there.

#112287 December 12th, 2005 at 04:32 PM
S
S
Don't know where summer went, Lefse, but I sure wish it would come back! And here's hoping things are looking better for you! wavey

#112288 December 12th, 2005 at 04:50 PM
Lefse Offline OP
OP Offline
If you saw the movie "The Postman", I always liked his line - "Things are getting better... Things are getting better every day."

Top o' the morning to ya!

#112289 December 12th, 2005 at 09:00 PM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww,
a Two~fer there...
Lefse AND Sheritoots!!!!
Wooooooooooo~hoooooooo!!

How have you both been????????

*First off Lefse, where's the GUNNERA report??
I gotta get the gunnera report.. I haven't had
my fix... is it still here, didn't Barley have one too???

And Thanks for passin' by... and thru... know very well how things can get by ya..very hectic..
I keep saying there should be an extra month for spring, and one extra at the end of summer..
one extra for fall clean`up and one extra in between Thanksgiving and Christmas......

and hopefully your knee is getting better..
Were you on crutches or anything??

Well, I think you ought to slide us in, the last Sunday night of every month... sound good...
We all miss you here... so stop back when you can...

***And Sheritoots.. Good to see you my friend...
How are things for you???
Keeping busy?? I have been wondering about you!!!
And thanks for helping us with that Mystery "Pointsettia", that was a very big help..
We've been going rounds with that plant..

So, you better stop back thru too... say, the last Sunday of every month too..
Hope all is well and warm!!!!

#112290 December 13th, 2005 at 10:17 AM
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
Hi, Lefse! wavey
I bet you don't even remember me!

Cindy Faye

#112291 December 13th, 2005 at 02:44 PM
Lefse Offline OP
OP Offline
I do remember the parrot... had a friend once with an african grey... Crutches, braces, no duty, light duty, long story. To shorten it up, I have more ligaments gone in my left knee than I have left - times two. Back at it with fire and rescue, and I didn't miss any school days with the kids. Gunnera lived through last winter and then I left it in the ground to prepare a place here for it and the m-i-l let it die. Starting over next spring here.

#112292 December 22nd, 2005 at 10:00 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wavey hi lefse and sherri... i spoke to lefse in banter, but wanted to say hi here!

Link Copied to Clipboard