This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#110955 November 22nd, 2005 at 01:41 AM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
OP Offline
Official Blabber Mouth
T
Well as I mentioned in another post I got my fax fireplace. Then I just had to decorate it. And then it just seemed silly not to put out the rest of the stuff. So last years stuff is all out. And the Christmas Cards are all written that I have addresses for. Now I guess I need to see if I can get some new stuff lol. I'm thinking that I really need to go to the dollar store lol.

#110956 November 22nd, 2005 at 08:02 PM
They have some beautiful stuff out there this year. Expensive too. I wanted some LED chaser lights but they were $25 a pack and I needed 7 packs nutz Needless to say they stayed in the store.

#110957 November 29th, 2005 at 11:51 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any of you put up your tree and decorate outside yet?

I have both done now...just finished up the outside today!!!!

I think I need to downsize my xmas stuff...I have about 8 plastic boxes full of junk.... :p

The lights outside look very magical though I must say! thumbup

#110958 November 30th, 2005 at 12:06 AM
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
I plugged my lights in that have been on my deck ever since last year.
I always make fun of people who leave their Christmas lights up all year...it is a common practice in eastern Kentucky, though, so now I'm officially a redneck.

Cindy Daisy

#110959 November 30th, 2005 at 03:06 AM
No lights outside, though stepson did suggest we should put them all over the outside of the house...I told him if he wanted to put them up that would be great, but of course he declined the offer, so no lights outside. But I have drug out all of the Xmas stuff, and tommarrow I will attempt to get it out of the boxes. I went to the Dollar store today and also to Freds, and almost bought a couple of things, but decided I would wait and look at Wally World Thrusday when I do my grocery shopping.

#110960 November 30th, 2005 at 03:48 AM
Well, the outside tree is done and the wreath is hung. Never cut the inside tree yet. I made a new tree skirt and two angel treetops (one will get gifted out). Shopping is finished and wrapped, cards have gone out and the meat pies are finished. Just gotta finish my baking this week.

I used to put lights on my house but two years ago the outdoor lights shorted out and caught fire, so never again will lights touch my house. I also have two centerpieces to make and will finish those tomorrow.

#110961 November 30th, 2005 at 07:35 AM
Tamara, you are way ahead of me. LOL!!!!

I am thinking about it. LOL!!! I am thinking real hard about it.

I usually decorate outside with the reindeers and sleigh pulling the lighted gifts. I did it two years so I am tired of that. I ordered some new lawn decorations. Get it up next week when they arrive. I am doing a Joseph and Mary and baby Jesus. All the outside lights will be stars.

I have most of the gifts purchased will wrap this weekend and put up the trees. Formal one in the living room and the informal in the family room.

I like to save some things late so after I finish the majority of the big things I will save the small things until Christmas week.

#110962 December 12th, 2005 at 05:16 AM
Johnny puts up outside lights. The children love it.

Link Copied to Clipboard