This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#108750 July 12th, 2005 at 12:37 AM
Official Problem Child
OP Offline
Official Problem Child
I know there is a topic already for prayers, but I just have to ask my friends here to please start praying for my brother. He goes back to the doctor tomorrow for test results that could indicate that he has leukemia. I am so scared. ters We have always been very close, and I just can't imagine something happening to Sam. It would kill me. ters

Cindy

#108751 July 12th, 2005 at 12:39 AM
I am praying for him, Cindy, and for peace of mind for you, too! Don't forget. God is in control.

Dianna

#108752 July 12th, 2005 at 01:19 AM
Official Problem Child
OP Offline
Official Problem Child
From an email from Sam to me awhile ago...

I go again tomorrow. Hopefully everything works out good. Keep me in your prayers.
I am very nervous and concerned about this. Every prayer will count....And God does still answer prayers!

I told him my friends would be praying, too.

Cindy

#108753 July 12th, 2005 at 01:49 AM
I'm praying for him, Cindy.

#108754 July 12th, 2005 at 01:51 AM
we are praying for you and your brother here in israel. just last week my little brother (who,although is 23 and married, i still call my baby - i helped raise him awhen my mom was really sick)had to get a catscan because of severe headaches. we prayed long and hard and the diagnosis was a badly pinched nerve. my blessing for you is that your brother's diagnosis will be as simple and easily fixed as my little brother's
please keep us all informed - there are prayers for every situation and there is always hope and faith in G-d
kissies hinda

#108755 July 12th, 2005 at 01:59 AM
All prayers, always.

Merme

#108756 July 12th, 2005 at 02:27 AM
Snow Bunny
Snow Bunny
you and your brother are in my prayers

#108757 July 12th, 2005 at 02:47 AM
We will be, Cindy.

#108758 July 12th, 2005 at 03:18 AM
Cindy,
You and your brother are in my prayers too... every one counts!
Nana

#108759 July 12th, 2005 at 03:28 AM
You and yours are always in mine...

#108760 July 12th, 2005 at 03:34 AM
Official Problem Child
OP Offline
Official Problem Child
You guys make me feel so much better... kissies
I don't handle stress too well, and am more or less a wreck today, with this and Brennan going back to Shriner's hospital tomorrow.
Thank you!

#108761 July 12th, 2005 at 04:09 AM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
Official Blabber Mouth
T
All blessing on you and your family always.

#108762 July 12th, 2005 at 04:10 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[Linked Image]

Prayers for you,my dear friend kissies

G-Mom grinnnn

#108763 July 12th, 2005 at 04:23 AM
Cindy ~ I'm not much for praying, but I do wish for your brother that they find something that is very fixable and that he feels well very soon! I know too well how these things can get the person, as well as all their family members and friends in a nervous frenzy, and just want to reiterate what everyone has always said here on the gardenhelper -

we are always here for you, no matter what you need, or how upset you are, if you just need a hug, or a shoulder to cry on...
in good times AND bad - you can count on us! kissies

#108764 July 12th, 2005 at 04:23 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Many prayers Cindy.....

#108765 July 12th, 2005 at 08:00 AM
I'll be prayin' too,Cindy.

Seems like your plate is getting too dang full.

Take good care.

luv Shari

#108766 July 12th, 2005 at 09:05 AM
Meg Offline
You know you'll be getting a lot of prayers Cindy. angell

Meg

#108767 July 12th, 2005 at 09:12 AM
Cindy,

Your entire family is in my prayers, especially Sam. I am sorry there is so much stress going on for you right now and I hope you get some good news headed your way.

Triss

#108768 July 12th, 2005 at 11:13 AM
I'll send a few also.. luv

#108769 July 12th, 2005 at 04:04 PM
JV Offline
Critter Keeper
Critter Keeper
Cindy my deepest prayers for your brother not having this dreadful desease. It has taken it's toll in my family. also praying for your strength in this difficult time for you.
Jimmy

#108770 July 12th, 2005 at 06:58 PM
Official Problem Child
OP Offline
Official Problem Child
It has taken it's toll in my family.
That's sad, Jimmy.
So, sad...

I'm out the door now to head to the Shriner's Hospital in Lexington with Brennan. I'll be checking in with Sam while I'm gone, waiting on some good news from him.

Cindy

#108771 July 12th, 2005 at 07:05 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOVE YA kissies

G-Mom grinnnn

#108772 July 13th, 2005 at 02:15 AM
Official Problem Child
OP Offline
Official Problem Child
Good news for Brennan...
The doctor wants to do a "wait and see" thing on his legs.
He took x-rays of his legs today as a baseline to compare more x-rays in a few months to see how he progresses before considering surgery.

Bad news for Sam... ters
He goes in for bone marrow biopsy Thursday.

Please keep him in your prayers...

Cindy

#108773 July 13th, 2005 at 03:52 AM
Cindy,

So sorry that Sam got bad news. Lots more prayers for him coming your way.

Glad to hear about Brennan though. Hopefully things will go well and he will not need surgery at all.

#108774 July 13th, 2005 at 07:04 AM
Official Problem Child
OP Offline
Official Problem Child
Brennan cracked us up in the doctor's office.
The nurse came in first to get some measurements, etc. for the doctor and ask some questions. She told him to lay down on the exam table...and he said, "Does this involve needles?" She told him "no", but he insisted that she showed him that both her hands were empty...no needles...before he'd lay down.

Then, when the doctor came in and was making small talk with him, trying to get him a ease, he looked at the doctor and said, "Can we just go ahead and get this over with?" laugh

#108775 July 13th, 2005 at 07:10 AM
laugh laugh laugh

Smart kid! Your story cracked me up!

Merme

#108776 July 13th, 2005 at 07:19 AM
Official Problem Child
OP Offline
Official Problem Child
He's so funny.
I don't know where he gets that! laugh lala

As we left the office with the orders to go to x-ray, he said, "If we can just leave now this wasn't too bad!"

#108777 July 13th, 2005 at 11:15 AM
Wild Woman
Wild Woman
thumbup YEA Brennan...what wonderful news...and what a brave young man!

We will keep Sam in our thoughts & prayers as well as his/your family!

Between you & me, Cindy...our buddies aren't gonna be able to take a breathe between prayers!I think we have them on overload right now! grinnnn

#108778 July 13th, 2005 at 02:37 PM
cindy - i hope that you wil no tneed htis site but i always find myself arming myself with information when confronted with difficult possibilities.
here's the link:
leukemia.acor.org/storydir/feinberg-art1.html
sorry i cant seem to manage to link it i am having a nonthinking day here sowwy!
we are praying for you and your brother and give brennan a hug! sounds like a great kid! kissies
hinda

#108779 July 13th, 2005 at 05:17 PM
Meg Offline
Cindy, I'm glad Brennan seems to be ok.. I will still keep him & your brother in my thoughts..

Meg

#108780 July 14th, 2005 at 05:37 AM
Official Problem Child
OP Offline
Official Problem Child
hinda...
Thank you for that link. It has all the info on it I was looking for...in one place! We were especially wanting the info there about the bone marrow transplants.
Thank you so much!

And thank everyone for keeping Sam in your prayers.

Cindy

#108781 July 14th, 2005 at 05:52 AM
Sorry Im a bit late cindy...but he's got mine too for what it's worth - doesn't seem to do me much good but may be it'll help someone else! Duh

#108782 July 14th, 2005 at 06:21 AM
Official Problem Child
OP Offline
Official Problem Child
doesn't seem to do me much good but may be it'll help someone else!
Mary,
I think I understand now about prayers not being answered. It look me a long time, and many tears to finally get the message.

I have prayed for 10 years for something that I wanted very badly. I thought I was doing everything right. I went to church every time the doors were open. I was the church pianist. All I listened to for years was religious music..."4 Him", "Phillips, Craig and Dean", etc.
I was on my knees at the alter constantly, praying that God would answer my prayer. I mean, why shouldn't He? Duh I was living right, my whole world revolved around church, I didn't drink, I didn't cuss...I was a really good person.

And, I prayed relentlessly.....

I finally stopped going to church. I haven't been in over a year now. I just walked away from it...left the church with no one to play the piano, and left...very depressed.

I still believe in God, and I am still a very good person. I drink, but not as much as I let on here like I do, just joking around. I do cuss, I won't lie about that. shocked

And, I still pray...a lot.

But, I finally figured out God DID answer my prayer...
...His answer was just "No".

Thank you for still praying.

Cindy

#108783 July 14th, 2005 at 07:53 AM
JV Offline
Critter Keeper
Critter Keeper
Cindy my prayers are with you and Sam and of course Brennan Glad he is doing better sounds lik ea great kid. and you are so right God does answer all prayers but sometimes the answer is no.
All my prayers and love/ BTW Vanessa your and yours are still in my prayers also you and Cindy can't overload our prayer lists we just hit the alter more often and harder for friends in need of devine help.
Jimmy

#108784 July 14th, 2005 at 10:01 AM
I'd like to weigh in on the topic of prayers if I may.

I think ALL answers to prayers, whether they are Yes or No are examples of God's Help to us even if we can't quite see that at the time. He ALWAYS helps us, always.

Personal example here, so bear with me, please.

For 22 MONTHS my friends and family and strangers galore prayed for my right foot to be healed. I did everything exactly as the doctor had said, I attended church and was a good girl, I had faith. After 22 months, that particular battle seemed lost as it became saving my leg or saving my life. So, the amputation.

Now here's the kicker and the point of the story. The disease that attacked my right foot is a bilateral disease, meaning that it is expected to also occur in the left foot.

So as we were so desperately trying to save right foot, my doc was keeping his eye on left foot too. I had bone scans in May of 2003 which showed the initial phases of the disease onset. I had repeat scans in August which also showed the disease advancing. Then of course the right foot amputation was in October so it was some time before we could pay much attention to left foot.

January of 2004, it looked very bad indeed. So as soon as I got the prosthesis in February of 04, we started working like crazy people to get me well established on it before the inevitable loss occured on the left. I needed to have at least one leg to stand on when the time came, as it were.

All medical conversations were very grim and we were thinking in terms of dates for surgery. We worked me so hard I ended up THREE MONTHS ahead of schedule in my rehab progress and everyone was stunned!

Finally, I got really scared about a second amputation, knowing how badly things went the first time and I didn't really think I could bear to go through all that again, or put my loved ones through it.

SoI phoned one of the elderly gentlemen of my church and shared the bad news with him and asked that he pass the word along because I couldn't stand repeating the dreadful details over and over.

So we all prayed. FOR TWO WEEKS we all prayed. Went back to the doctor who repeated the scans AND THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE OF DISEASE IN THE LEFT FOOT WHATSOEVER!

The doc turned to me, stunned. Compared the scans. Started grinning. Hugged me. Dumbfounded. No explanation. This disease NEVER goes away on its own, never.

So back to the prosthetist who made me a soft leather bootie to give the left foot a bit of extra support and protection because it is the only one I have.

So the next week I went to a meeting at my church and asked permission to share the story.

For the life of me I couldn't understand why so many had prayed for so long (22 months!) to save right foot and just a few people prayed briefly (2 weeks!) and the left was spared.

Was I a bad Christian in some way when we prayed for the right? Had I done something wrong? If so, did that mean I had suddenly become a Perfect Christian and "deserved" to have left foot saved? Had we discovered some sort of magic formula type prayer that we could tell everyone about and guarantee them Yes answers every time?

Nope.

As unthinkable as it might seem, losing my right leg was just as much an example of God's Help to me as saving my left leg had been! He had not forsaken me the first time and suddenly liked me a whole lot better the second time, you know?

He ALWAYS, Always, always helps us, He always does. Yet there are many types of "healing", though we tend to focus on just one.

That's my two cents worth on a very difficult topic....

Merme

#108785 July 14th, 2005 at 10:13 AM
Cindy - very similar to you, I was a good catholic girl for a very long time - even from deep within 'the closet' I did everything by the book, everything 'right', 'christian' and went out of my way to be close to God. Became a Eucharistic Minister when my father got sick. I really tried. I finally couldn't stand lying to myself about who I was on the inside, and decided God made me and would love me regardless - besides, he's all knowing anyway right? SO here I came, head held high, and walked on out - only to be bashed by my own 'christian' family, my own church, my pastor who I was very close to -who baptised me as a baby- and who loved like a father. It crushed me...I stopped going to church, but like you I still prayed. Relentlessly. I wasn't asking for anything in particular...still don't...just peace in my life, really. I still think i'm more christian than most self-proclaimed 'christians'...but I won't get started on THAT topic... I guess I just get tired of the answer being 'no' when all I want is a break from hardship every now and then, just for a little while so I can enjoy life - not just long enough so that I don't lose my sanity. Today was one of those days in a big way for me... but I digress...

I'm sorry I really didn't mean to make this about me...just felt the connection with your experience and wanted to share mine - different, yet similar.

#108786 July 14th, 2005 at 10:30 AM
Official Problem Child
OP Offline
Official Problem Child
I guess I just get tired of the answer being 'no' when all I want is a break from hardship every now and then,
Me, too. Duh

#108787 July 14th, 2005 at 10:48 AM
I don't mean to question God, but I always wonder why good people have so many hardships (Vanessa, for example) and bad people seem to breeze through life with everything going for them...
Arrrrgh Ditto...but someone will always have an answer for that - I've heard them all and I'm sure you have too...
"You are given burdens you can handle"
"You'll find that happiness and peace in the next world"
etc., etc.

I hate getting started on this topic, because people feel so strongly, generally one way or the other (and my blood pressure usually goes through the roof over it). I have never lost my love for God, but yet, I guess it's disappointment I feel. I've tried to believe 'footprints in the sand'

It was on the cat scan Monday, but not on the MRI Wednesday.
Stuff like that blows my mind...I love those stories... I just wish there was more consistency with them, yaknow? I mean, why one and not the other? I can accept not understanding reasons and all that stuff - but some things just don't make any sense to me at all. I can't think of any acceptable reason there could possibly be...like child abuse, rape, violence...the victim that suffers for no reason. There's no sense in it. Ack, I can get so long winded when it comes to this...I'll cut myself 'short' here (if you can believe this was short!) wink

#108788 July 14th, 2005 at 10:53 AM
Official Problem Child
OP Offline
Official Problem Child
YES to everything you just said!

#108789 July 14th, 2005 at 04:30 PM
Meg Offline
Mary, I love the footprints story. I tear up when I read it, every time. I'm tearing up now, just thinking about it.

I've seen some hard times, who hasn't? Some, worse than others. And prayers have been answered, some yes, some no. Some, would seem miraculous. I believe so much would be different right now, had he not been listening.

As far as church goes.. haven't been to one in YEARS. They denied Steve & I a marriage in the chuch, because of our age, because we had stopped going to church regularly for a year, and they weren't getting our money. I really think that's what it came down to. Basically, we said "**** em." God was with us on our day, looking over us in the American Legion hall as the mayor married us, in front of 200 friends & relatives from all around the country. God is still with me, even tho I haven't been to church regularly since my teen years. I don't chat with him on a regular basis, but he's in my heart, and I try hard. No, I haven't really read the bible much, just a bit here & there. I am in no way even close to being a great Christian, yet, I do have faith. I think faith, is a very personal thing to each individual. Not to mention the fact, that I don't believe there is any one "correct" faith.

Ok, enough of my senseless rambling.

#108790 July 14th, 2005 at 06:22 PM
JV Offline
Critter Keeper
Critter Keeper
Merme thank you for sharing what you went through. I know it was hard to go through that but just shows everytime I get to feeling sorry for me I here or see someone who has many more problems than I do. Cindy,Mary I also was raised in the church I was a good Baptist all my life was even a Sunday School teacher , Boy Scout leader. Volunteered doe everything that came along. Like you felt like God deserted me I was not good enough because all my prayers went unanswered I thought . I stopped going to church for a while stopped even praying. One day I was shook to the core with an example of Gods love. Mary like you I don't get into this born again christian stuff. If you will notice they all say about the same thing do it our way or you will go to h**l which I don't beleive. I now say my prayers dailey and I study my Bible I also collect Bibles fronm Different faiths manly to compare each, I don't and wont argue the Bible (yes there is some things I won't argue over even good naturally)I have had a better life sinse. You all remember the passage where it is said better to pray in a dark closet where the father can reward you in public then to make long prayers in the market places(or church)to show everyone what a good christian you are. I really beleive this is true. All My prayers for all my friends here you all are part of my family.
God Bless you all with his best.
Jimmy

#108791 July 14th, 2005 at 06:48 PM
I totally believe in the power of prayer, and like many of you have a hard time accepting the answer NO.

I was in church a long time and came out because of the hurt I was experiencing from "Christian" people. I remember falling on the altar and begging God to help me withstand all that I was being persecuted with. I think His answer was for me to move along. The church was killing my faith.

I cannot understand why it seems that the wicked prosper and the "good" suffer. I just have to have faith that it is God's will and pray for the strength to endure whatever He sees fit for me to go through.

Cindy, I am still praying for you, Vanessa, and the others mentioned here on the forum. I know the power of prayer and have felt it many times in my life. God does answer them. Sometimes it is just in a way we didn't expect.

Dianna

#108792 July 14th, 2005 at 09:09 PM
Official Problem Child
OP Offline
Official Problem Child
Sam is having his bone marrow biopsy right this very minute.
sca

His appointment was at 10 a.m.

#108793 July 14th, 2005 at 09:12 PM
Cindy,

I hope it goes quickly and with as little pain as possible for him.

Triss

#108794 July 14th, 2005 at 09:46 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[Linked Image]

For ALL areas of your life kissies

#108795 July 14th, 2005 at 09:56 PM
All prayers, Cindy, always.

Merme

#108796 July 15th, 2005 at 12:31 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
me too

#108797 July 15th, 2005 at 08:05 AM
JV Offline
Critter Keeper
Critter Keeper
let us know the outcome please

#108798 July 15th, 2005 at 10:23 AM
Official Problem Child
OP Offline
Official Problem Child
I haven't talked to Sam today.

I talked to my other brother, and he said it was a very painful ordeal, and they had to knock Sam out for the procedure...

He'll be fine...I just know it.....

#108799 July 15th, 2005 at 10:27 AM
thumbup Positive thoughts sent your way...and Sam's of course. You must be a lunatic today...hang in there...I'm here if ya need an ear/shoulder/tissue/prozac! laugh

#108800 July 15th, 2005 at 10:31 AM
Wild Woman
Wild Woman
Cindy, my prayers are with you and your family as well...you know I love you hon! kissies

So, as everyone has spoken about their beliefs in "prayer" I will add my half cents worth....because I have been thinking about this a lot...especially the past week.
I was raised in a VERY strict Christian home, my father was a Pastor, that was pretty much all I ever knew. Both sets of my grandparents were also very "strict" in their beliefs. Even as a child, I have always LOVED going to church...always..and still do. But....I found out at a VERY early age, that our faith cannot be put in our church or even our family. My father was a VERY cruel person...he eventually left the church, died a very lonely and awful death...but that is another story all together. My point being...our faith must be in God alone. I do believe that sometimes when we feel that God has not heard/answered our prayers that, the answer may very well be no. When "bad" things happen to people, you will often hear others say it is because of "sin" in their live...I am sorry, I don't believe that for one minute! We do,however, put ourselves in a position to reap unpleasant benifits of bad decisions that WE make...and yes, God allows them to happen...for us to learn.(some of US do NOT learn well!) But, just as you would NOT intentionally bring harm or hurtful things to your children...God does not do that to his children as well. As far as the ...I do this & that..(smoke, drink, cuss...whatever) I believe that is between you & your maker. He has laws for us to abide to and some are very specific (check out the 10 comandments) I happen to be a very prayerful person...not a PERFECT person...but very prayerful. I take requests for prayer very seriously...because of the results I have seen in the past, just as Merme, Cindy and a few have already described. I am certain I do some things that some people would look at as not being very "Christian"...and that is fine, it may or may not be correct. But, as long as I am the one having to answer for it...then I see no need for anyone else to loose sleep over it. So, maybe these trying times for some of us now are lessons, maybe results of bad desicions, maybe both...and may be just a lesson for someone else to learn from. I don't always handle the bad stuff real well...you think I would learn! grinnnn

#108801 July 15th, 2005 at 11:25 AM
Prayers going out to you and your family cindy.and for all of you that are going through tough times in your lives.we all have them some are just diffrent than others. prayer can heal.may god bless you all.i am in a wheel chair from bactrial miningitius. i was paralized from my chest down and felt like a fishing float in water i had no balance.a lot of prayers where said and still are.when it first happened i felt pretty bad but took a looked around me as i was in the hospital and i noticed that there where folks worse off than me.and decided that i was not gonna let my handycap run my life.since then i try and talk to people in the hospitals when i go for my visits and try to incurage them to not let it get them down i know how hard it can be on people so i tell them a story abought me when it hapened to me. i prayed and prayed and thought god was not listening to my prayers. but the bible says god helps those that help them selfs so i tryed to start moveing things it looked hopeless.it took about one year but one night i was able to barly move my big toe. i kept on trying and praying now i can move evrything but still cant walk but that is ok i can live with that if its gods will. but my prayers where ansered to some degree. but if it was not for prayers i do belive i would be paralised from chest down.its been 10 years now but i still pray that i might walk one of these days so dont ever give up on god or the power of prayer.i have had some people call me and thank me for telling them my story it gives them hope and has gotten a couple of people walking again just by me giving them hope and the corage to try to do things the doctors said would not happen for them. i do not go to church like many of others in here.but i do belive in god and prayers.god bless you all.your friend in gardening.mike57

#108802 July 27th, 2005 at 01:59 AM
Official Problem Child
OP Offline
Official Problem Child
I just got off the phone with my sister-in-law.
They finally got back from the doctor...and my brother does NOT have leukemia!
Crying tears of joy here right now!

He has some kind of disease (I don't know how to spell it yet) that is easy to control.

My sis-in-law said to tell all of you that they thank you very much for all the prayers.

Cindy

#108803 July 27th, 2005 at 02:03 AM
Wild Woman
Wild Woman
[Linked Image]
A thankful heart is here as well...what wonderful news Cindy...I know you are relieved!!!

#108804 July 27th, 2005 at 02:15 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thank heavens... relief for all of you.

#108805 July 27th, 2005 at 02:17 AM
Cindy,

I am so so relieved for your entire family. That is great news today!

#108806 July 27th, 2005 at 02:28 AM
Official Problem Child
OP Offline
Official Problem Child
Here is the email he just sent me...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cindy,
GOOD NEWS! I went to the hemotoligist this morning. I DO NOT have leukemia. He said I have polycythemia vera (not as bad as it sounds). It's a blood disorder that causes your body to produce to much blood. He is pretty sure that he can treat it with just taking a pint or so of blood a month. I'm so thankful that was he was testing me for did not come back positive. I know I as well as a lot of other people have said quite a few prayers! I still have some test to be completed by a neurologist so continue to keep this in your prayers. The neurologist is testing for muscle disorders but I as well as the hemotologist seems to think it may just be a side effect of to much blood in the body. Thank You so much for the prayers already said....But keep praying until we get this under control. God has taken care of this situation so far and I know he can take care of the rest of it!

Sam

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#108807 July 27th, 2005 at 03:34 AM
JV Offline
Critter Keeper
Critter Keeper
Cindy kissies angell That is best news I have heard in awhile paryers are still coming your way as well as Sam's an the rest of your family. God does answer Prayers with yes at times. Thank God laugh laugh laugh laugh
Jimmy

#108808 July 27th, 2005 at 04:49 AM
Cindy,

Amen to all and their stories about the power of prayer in their lives.... so glad our prayers were answered with a yes... what a wonderful feeling to know it is treatable.... more prayers being said in thanks now.
i

#108809 July 27th, 2005 at 07:30 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am so relieved to hear the good news!

There is definately something to be said for prayers thumbup

G-Mom grinnnn

#108810 July 27th, 2005 at 10:16 AM