This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#108719 May 24th, 2005 at 01:36 PM
K
katfar3 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Hi! In the spring I get very excited about my flowers and tend to rush the season. My passions are my hosta beds and the various tubors that I save from year to year. I also save a few annual flowers from my hanging baskets and bring them inside for the winter. This year I am trying to progagate cuttings from a left over coleus and wax begonia. I also have taken cuttings from a left over impatient that I have put in the waterfall of my goldfish pond. When placed in the running water, they root, and spread filling in the waterfall with a mass of blooms. Can still hear the water, but see only flowers. Beautiful. Hope to make many new friends here.

kit

#108720 May 24th, 2005 at 01:48 PM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
Official Blabber Mouth
T
Hi & Welcome,

I am a new gardener and I definitely rushed the season when it came to the outdoor planting. But I'm finding that I didn't start early enough on the plants that I started indoors. I did not know that you could take cuttings from impatient(sp) thank you for that information. That waterfall of yours sounds absolutely fantastic. I hope that you will post a picture down in water gardens. Our website is moving today so if it gets alittle confusing just be patient. Our webmaster is very good about sorting things out. Hope you will spend a lot of time here.

#108721 May 24th, 2005 at 03:09 PM
Originally posted by katfar3:
Hope to make many new friends here.
You will definitely make many new friends here! This is a great forum for learning and for fun. Welcome. Pull up a chair and make yourself comfortable and get ready for a laugh or two while we are learning/teaching together!

Dianna

Link Copied to Clipboard