This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#108599 December 28th, 2005 at 12:35 AM
4Ruddy Offline OP
Wild Woman
OP Offline
Wild Woman
As everyone knows... this past year has been a real kicker for us with all of hubby's medical issues and loosing his job, the reality of Peanut's need for immediate medical attention and the abrupt move. We have gone from a "stable" & comfortable lifestyle to being completely finacially & materially wiped out in a year. This is a journey of uncertainties around every corner....and you all have been here holding me up and together with every step.

I have to tell you that once again, we have been overwhelmed by the love and support of our forum family. Had it not been for all of the "Santa's" here..Peanut would not have had a Christmas at all. With all of my family being deceased and Hubs family being distant...we just didn't have a clue as to how a Christmas for the baby was going to happen! SO...as it has turned out..this was the BEST Christmas that he could have had! There were 7 of the GH family that sent gifts to Peanut...multiple gifts....HUGE gifts. Peanut was just as overwhelmed as we were..he has had the most wonderful, happy days ever. He stays so busy with all of his new toys...and we have had the most wonderful time watching his little eyes light up with every new toy.
THIS IS WHAT CHRISTMAS IS ALL ABOUT!
Please know that we appreciate you love, prayers and support...I cannot even come up with the words to describe how grateful we are. You all are truely the most generous and loving people I have ever seen! And once again I am so grateful to Mr. Bill for providing this wonderful place for us. I am not sure that he realizes the impact that it has had in so many of our lives.

So, Thank you Mr. Bill kissies

And Thank you GH Santa's kissies

From the bottom of my heart...
[Linked Image]

~V~

#108600 December 28th, 2005 at 12:51 AM
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
Vanessa you're right...
THIS IS WHAT CHRISTMAS IS ALL ABOUT!
Things that were sent to Peanut from our forum family were sent from the heart kissies

Cindy Faye

#108601 December 28th, 2005 at 12:52 AM
Vanessa,
I truly believe in the adage "you get back what you put in"
What you have gone through and done for your family this last year is truly the most unselfish and loving thing I have ever heard of.
You are only receiving in return the love and respect you have given.
I hope you have a more prosperous New Year..I know it could not be more rewarding than these last few weeks with Peanut responding so well.
He is truly blessed to have you both.

#108602 December 28th, 2005 at 02:27 AM
Vanessa...your sharing with us has been a gift, as well.
It's great to hear that Santa was so generous to Peanut! flw

#108603 December 28th, 2005 at 02:53 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
kissies

#108604 December 28th, 2005 at 04:59 AM
cool kissies

#108605 December 28th, 2005 at 09:56 AM
Vanessa, I am so gald that so many pulled together so that you could have a better season. There are good people out there and they are all right here at the GH!

#108606 December 28th, 2005 at 10:25 AM
4Ruddy Offline OP
Wild Woman
OP Offline
Wild Woman
. There are good people out there and they are all right here at the GH!
I know that's right Triss! and they have proved it time and time again! I cannot tell you how my heart feels knowing that Peanut is so loved and thought of every day! I also cannot tell you how difficult it would be for me if I had to go through this all by myself... luv

~V~

#108607 December 28th, 2005 at 10:28 AM
Well you will never have to!

Link Copied to Clipboard