This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#108588 June 15th, 2005 at 09:41 AM
C
Cashman Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Hello all! I have jumped right into the forum with a post in the lawn care section, and in that post, I give pretty much my background. And I'm lazy but I will tell you that is tiled "Bad Neighbor".

Basically, I am totally new to lawn care, and have never in my 40 years done much besides mow the thing every once in a while. I have recently decided to turn over a new leaf, and that's why I'm here.

So I will say hello and let you get back to the forums.

T
Official Blabber Mouth
Official Blabber Mouth
T
Hi and Welcome cashman,

I'm glad your here. I hope you enjoy the forum as much as I do. And I'm sure you'll find all kinds of good information here.

Hi Cashman,
Welcome to the forum
Nice to meet you. wavey [Linked Image]

JV Offline
Critter Keeper
Critter Keeper
wavey Cashman glad to meet you and welcome. It takes more than someone new to lawncare and gardening to be a bad neighbor. A bad neighbor lets their dogs go on your lawn or let their cats come lie in your flower bed or garden. Wish my neighbors would even care about their yard the keep using chemicals then ask me (I'm organic) why my flowers and garden does better then theirs
I tell them I water early not in heat of day also I am organic they say that doesn't matter and they seldom water which I beleive since everything they have is dead looking. Take care watch this heat and again welcome to the forum. grinnnn
Jimmy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[Linked Image]

It's a pleasure to meet you!

G-Mom grinnnn

C
Cashman Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Thanks to everyone for making me feel welcome.

Link Copied to Clipboard