This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Triss Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi everyone...

I know it has been forever since I posted last. I am telling you that adding a 6th to our already large crew has really kept me on my feet. But Charlie is finally getting to the point where he is mobile and loves to play on the floor with his siblings.

Amazingly enough, I have had time to garden this year and am very happy with my results. This week my Day lillies and Glads are blooming not to mention several unknown flowers started from seed... I am very happy with my garden this year.

I am hoping to catch up with everyone soon and looking forward to seeing how your gardens are growing this year.

Triss

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi Triss......I remember chatting with you before.....and hearing about when little charlie was born taking you up to 6 children.....that's a lot of work, but also so much love!!!

Glad that you found your way back to us! I hope that you have a chance to stop by and chat with us more often......

Take care--Laura

Triss Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi there Laura,

I too hope I can be online more. It is so much easier now with summer and kids all in motion. Thanks for the message and the welcome back wink

Triss

JV Offline
Critter Keeper
Critter Keeper
wavey Hey Triss don't think I have met you but welcome back. Caught my attention with the city you live in Hastings Ne. My Ex live there but that is another story laugh . I know six can keep you busy.
Jimmy

Triss Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi there Jimmy

Ex's are ALWAYS another story frown . I checked out your pics and your flowers are beautiful. Loved all the puppies as well. We are hoping to find a little poodle or something close for our kids since they fell in love with my in-laws poodle when they came to visit this summer.

Triss

Link Copied to Clipboard