This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#107691 October 18th, 2004 at 06:00 PM
hisgal2 Offline OP
OP Offline
Ok, well, I thought that things were all straightened up the last I came back. Of course, I was wrong! Things have been so busy, but it looks like they will all calm down soon. I had a couple of doctor appointments and had to have some surgery 2 weeks ago. After that I camped out on the couch for a whole day. Then the next day I spent most of the day at the sewing machine working on my oldest niece's quilt top. Then we were gone for a weekend because of the Sullivan County Fall Festival. Stephen's mom does alot of work there and we go up to help. They sold like 6 or 7 quilts that weekend!

Anyways, things are slowing down (except for when November comes and Noel is here for a week) and I should be able to get involved here again. I see I missed alot and I have ALOT of reading to do to catch up on everything! shocked

#107692 October 18th, 2004 at 07:50 PM
The Cheetah!
The Cheetah!
Glad you made it through your surgery.... wavey

#107693 October 19th, 2004 at 12:03 AM
hisgal2 Offline OP
OP Offline
Well, I've started reading and I've made a pretty good dent in some things....also figured out a mystery plant!! I thought things were slowing down....WRONG!! Turns out Stephen fell at work today and since I'm going to the doctor tomorrow morning, he's going with me to get Xrays done. Lets hope there's no fracture. So anyways, back to catching up!! smile

#107694 October 23rd, 2004 at 05:14 AM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
Hey Hisgal,
I have been meaning to get to this post for a bit, perpetually getting side tracked!!! UGH!!
How are you doing?
Been wondering whatchya been up to??

It's always good to hear that you've been keeping yourself busy!

I had a couple of doctor appointments and had to have some surgery 2 weeks ago.
Hope everything is going okay!!! thumbup

Still working at the market?
Does that go thru the winter too???

Well, any~who, off to do some more reading myself,
Hope you're feeling lot's better and see you on the boards soon!!

Weezie

Turns out Stephen fell at work today and since I'm going to the doctor tomorrow morning, he's going with me to get Xrays done
How's Stephen, did everything come out okay for him too??????

#107695 October 24th, 2004 at 01:06 AM
hisgal2 Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi-ya!

Yup, everything is good. I feel really really well. MUCH better than before the surgery. My time has mostly been spent on working on Noel's quilt. I should post of picture of that soon.

The market is open all year round. We're getting ready for Thanksgiving. It always really busy for that holiday.

Stephen's xrays came up negative for a break. The dr. says that its just a bad sprain in his wrist. He is supposed to do a workout with his wrist with a little squishy ball.

So, ya, been keeping busy.

Link Copied to Clipboard