This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
#107619 January 16th, 2004 at 11:02 PM
B
B
I collect fabric!

I also like dishes...cups and saucers, teapots...and a tiny, tiny kitchen and a teensy tiny, little dining room......no room now...but that's not going to stop me!

Oh, and I rarely ever use them...just like knowing I have them...somewhere!!

I was thinking of starting another collection. The wallpaper that I want to put in my dining room is a Donna Dewberry paper, sky blue with bunnies...really cute and cottagey! So, I thought I should start searching for bunnies. We have several hopping around in our yard.

Barbara

#107620 February 26th, 2004 at 11:59 PM
Ah Barb, I collected rabbits for years. They're so cute!

My husband and I collect old metal lunchboxes. The ones from before the 1970's are our favorites. They are a riot! We have about seventy of them, I think. Do you remember the ones based on TV shows? We have "The Partridge Family", "Get Smart", "The Beverly Hillbillies", "The A Team", "The Muppet Show", "Mork and Mindy", "Star Trek", "Adam 12", "The Wild Wild West", among others.

#107621 February 27th, 2004 at 05:08 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey I just came in here to say that I am going to start collecting bunnies.....I have about 7 or 8 of them......I love the country looking ones....ceramic, or fabric......as long as they are cute.......

#107622 February 27th, 2004 at 05:34 AM
R
R
I have collected bunnies for many years. All my bunnies are dressed in people clothes.

#107623 February 27th, 2004 at 05:42 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh, I bet they are so cute.....there is just something about bunnies that makes me smile....I just bought a ceramic one that is really tall and she's holding a basket and there is a birdhouse behind her.....I love them to look countryish.

#107624 March 1st, 2004 at 06:28 AM
Does anyone collect baskets? I'm a Longaberger collector and it is my passion. I really believe that I am addicted. I have so many themes in my home. I don't collect birdhouses but I have received so many as gifts that you would think I was a collector...I'm doing a bedroom in birdhouses. Also have alot of sunflowers and mostly gingerbread people. Have a few Boyd's but not a collector. My mother in law is a Boyd's collector. She probably has over 100.

#107625 March 7th, 2004 at 04:51 AM
Hi everyone... wavey
I am a collector of many things...Toomuch sometimes! smile wavey

#107626 March 7th, 2004 at 03:15 PM
Besides miniatures, Faeries and gravy boats, I have small collections of David Winter cottages and National Geographic Wildlife Babies by Lenox.
When I was married, My hub and I collected almost everything the Franklin Mint issued years ago...which turned out to be JUST ABOUT WORTHLESS!!!!! :p Maybe if you keep it 100 years or so..... Duh

#107627 March 7th, 2004 at 08:06 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
grinnnn I also do some collecting of thing's.. flw I have a bunch of the Beanie Babies. Big and Small. Vases. Also Salt and pepper shaker's. The cute one's we have out are LADYBUG'S. Go figure.. laugh I have Ghost's,Bear's,H.D. boot's, Snowmen, Chicken's and on and on.. wink Laura

#107628 March 8th, 2004 at 01:32 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
laugh The WI. boy won the race today.. grinnnn Laura

#107629 March 8th, 2004 at 06:21 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Laura

Wow another nascar fan that's a female---and named laura to boot.....lol laugh We stop with the simliarities there though. I'm not a Kenseth fan though, you might have read above I'm a Gordon fan. I get so sad when racing season is over. eek And so excited when it restarts. wavey

#107630 March 8th, 2004 at 06:44 AM
When I sat here trying to figure out what it is that I collect I realized I get into something for about a year and then I change to something else,whatever strikes my fancy at the time.First it was Coca Cola,then angels, birdhouses,miniatures,primatives,and now its junk, especially for my garden.I laughed while reading about Nascar, my husbands true passion.He has been to Daytona 4 times now and was there when Dale Sr died,very sad, was his favorite driver. This year he came back with pictures of him with Dale Jrs pit crew and a lug nut off of Dale Jrs winning car.Its so funny, he'll have his friends over and they just ohhh and ahhh over this lug nut.Our garage is his museum of Nascar memoribilia.I would probably have to say that collection is the only real thing of value in our whole house :rolleyes: Only maybe second to his wonderful gardening wife and witty children. wink

#107631 March 10th, 2004 at 07:36 AM
I have no clue how I managed to miss this entire thread!!! Lynne, I like your cat things...I collect cats...real ones. heehee...I'm not allowed to bring anymore home tho. laugh I collect fabric like Barb H. does. I take ANY fabric!!! My newest collection is carnival glass. My husband's grandparents must have over 700 pieces down in their basement and I've fallen in love with it. I have 4 of them, but I LOVE them!! I just love the colors and how they shimmer!

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard