This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#106947 January 1st, 2005 at 09:14 PM
Nako Offline OP
Greenhouse Pixie
OP Offline
Greenhouse Pixie
Hi Everyone!
This is Phoebe reporting in from a library in Auckland! I get to ride a bike here! omg its so pretty here! i wish you all could see it! I forgot my stupid camera >.< *yesitsthecamerathatsstupid!!!*

So ya smile i can report in from time to time, annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd ya, newyears for us was about 7 hours ago ^.^ *thinks* i think it was... i donno >.< 8 hour time difference lol. I'm totally confused right now!

But ya, i got a message from Lisa that my car was fixed! So she got it, and its waiting in my driveway for when i get home!

What else....... oh! Its hot here! And the toilets go in the other direction! Its not really noticable after a bit, but at first, its just like "...something's wrong here o.O" and ya, i can go out and do stuff ^.^ like ride a bike, and run!!! omg i love the fact that i can run again!!! thumbup

Talk to ya all later!!
~Phoebe

#106948 January 1st, 2005 at 09:42 PM
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
I'm totally confused right now!
Who, YOU??? laugh laugh laugh

Glad you're having a good time, Phoebe!

(That toilet thing is weird, huh?) laugh nutz

Cindy

#106949 January 2nd, 2005 at 04:33 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
well, glad you are having a good time! now i know why you are such fun (and a little different)

if the toilets swirl backwards, maybe your brain swirls differently too?! laugh laugh laugh

kissies that's was makes you so special, you liven up this bunch of old gardeners! (not that i'm old or anything frown frown nope, not me... not a bit... don't need livening up a bit... YEAH RIGHT! laugh laugh )

Link Copied to Clipboard