This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
#106744 December 2nd, 2004 at 06:29 AM
Official Problem Child
OP Offline
Official Problem Child
I think I speak for everyone here...

FESS UP!
laugh I'm not talking!

Leslie's not talking!

And, Lola wasn't there, so she's not talking!

laugh :p

Cindy

#106745 December 2nd, 2004 at 08:02 AM
Greenhouse Pixie
Greenhouse Pixie
There was this one time last april fools day when we all went to walmart to buy some pranks. I went to the girls section, cuz there's a guy on our floor named Ron who likes the color blue, and flames, so i grabbed a pair of blue panties with flames on them, and a bra with flames on it.

But ya, we were gonna put that in Ron's bed. So after that, we were gonna cover Donat's door completely in duct tape, so when he woke up he would open his door to a wall of duct tape. But not only that, when he would go to push it down, he would push his hand into a wall of duct tape with about an inch of Vasciline all over it ^.^ yay!

So ya, we went as soon as april fools day started, and we were in Walmart till about 4:00 in the morning looking around. And when we got to the register, the lady was sitting there, looking at 4 guys, 1 girl, and a shopping cart with blue flaming female underwear, duct tape, and vasciline thumbup When he woke up in the morning, we heard "What the F***..." and the door slam behind the duct tape wall lol. Then he opened it again, and he pushed it, and went "AWWW WHAT THE F***!" and i took a picture when he finally pushed the wall over and was covered in Vasciline ^.^

As for the panties and bra... Well we put em in Ron's bed... and we never heard about it... we never saw em in the dumpster either... and we asked him what he did with them... and he said he kept em, cuz he thought they were mine o.O I think all my friends want to have sex with me >.<

But ya ^.^ That was april fools day last year! *thinks* wow that had nothing to do with this thread... Oh well, its all good! thumbup

~Phoebe

#106746 December 2nd, 2004 at 03:41 PM
Official Problem Child
OP Offline
Official Problem Child
Phoebe, you crack me up! laugh

4 guys, 1 girl, and a shopping cart with blue flaming female underwear, duct tape, and vasciline
Hmmm... nutz
She gave us the weirdest look!
You think so???? laugh laugh laugh

After that story, you'd be right at home with me and Leslie in Wal-Mart! We would have gotten through our bra ordeal a little easier if I hadn't started laughing so hard at myself! And once I got started, there was no stopping! I just about had to get down and roll around in the floor! (Much to Leslie's extreme embarrassment!)
laugh

Cindy

#106747 December 4th, 2004 at 07:35 AM
Cindy's Cuz
Cindy's Cuz
Yep, you're right about the embarrassment. shk at 3:00 a.m. and we didn't even notice until you had pushed all over the store and back. laugh laugh laugh laugh

#106748 December 4th, 2004 at 07:41 AM
Official Problem Child
OP Offline
Official Problem Child
Uhhhh....hello, Leslie!
We were just talking about you!
...or was it me? Duh

laugh laugh laugh

Did you have a nice visit at my house tonight?
The pets didn't scare you, did they? lala

Cindy

#106749 December 4th, 2004 at 07:54 AM
Cindy's Cuz
Cindy's Cuz
Why do you think it's been so long since I've been over?!!!!! :rolleyes:

#106750 December 4th, 2004 at 04:17 PM
Official Problem Child
OP Offline
Official Problem Child
shocked
Sorry you had to witness the many incidents of my beloved pets attacking me! I think I could have used a stitch or two where Lola got me! frown The sides of her beak are like razor blades!
And I have a big purple knot on my hand where Freckles nailed me!

That does it!
I'm calling Animal Control! laugh

Cindy

#106751 December 4th, 2004 at 04:36 PM
Cindy's Cuz
Cindy's Cuz
I'll be looking for a BIG jar for you!!! grinnnn grinnnn grinnnn

#106752 December 4th, 2004 at 04:41 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm calling Animal Control!
They're coming to take me away..hee,hee,ho,ho,hee,hee
The men in the little white coats...hee,hee,ho,ho,hee,hee

G-Mom grinnnn

#106753 December 4th, 2004 at 11:51 PM
Greenhouse Pixie
Greenhouse Pixie
That's right ^.^ They'll put you in this pretty white room with nice pretty pillows all over the walls, and you even get your own lightbulb! Plus, if you get cranky, they'll give you this nice coat to wear so you can hug yourself alllllll day thumbup

~Phoebe

#106754 December 5th, 2004 at 01:49 AM
J
J
laugh laugh laugh
Cindy you kill me, hope the animals dont do the same to you laugh laugh angell angell angell

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard