This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#106238 December 31st, 2003 at 08:14 PM
AV Queen
OP Offline
AV Queen
I'm in the middle of an old fire engine...only about a million hours left until it's done! laugh

Anyone else? gab

#106239 December 31st, 2003 at 09:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
barley, i have cross-stitched a gazillion hours. i have done a navy seal for my husband, a small sampler for my son, a poem for my grandmother (i now have it, she died about 6 years ago), several things for babies that have been born in various parts of the family, and i am in the middle of about 3 projects. of course, i say that lightly and tongue in cheek because i haven't worked on any of them in more than a year! frown

#106240 January 1st, 2004 at 02:52 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love to cross stitch....I have about 25 books with different patterns and I am on a break right now from it....I burnt myself out last year....made everyone little ones for on there presents instead of nametags....took me forever...lol I do have a beautiful one in the works right now....haven't worked on it for quite a while...it's a 4 season one with a picture for each of the seasons....one of these days I'll pull it back out.....when i first started I was pretty awful at doing them, but that was years ago and now I think I do a pretty good job....I usually work on them while I watch tv....I have 3 craft boxes full of different colors....but I cheat.....I don't label all the colors....when I do a pattern I just pick a color that looks like the one that is used or near the description of the color....makes it a lot easier..... thumbup

#106241 January 16th, 2004 at 11:06 PM
B
B
I don't really cross stitch. It's too hard for me!! Honestly, I get anxious whenever I try it! I find it much easier to do crewel work.

I am interested in ribbon embroidery and other types of embroidery...but for some reason cross stitch is too difficult for me to follow.

Anyone else have that problem?

Barbara

Link Copied to Clipboard