This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#105447 September 11th, 2004 at 06:21 AM
Official Problem Child
OP Offline
Official Problem Child
Probably would have descended on Cindy.
Bring it ON! laugh Andy turned our entire basement into an awesome apartment so he could go down there when he's in one of his a-hole moods. BIG T.V., new computer, the works! Funny thing is, when he's being a jerk he decides to stay up here and make my life a living thumbup

Cindy

#105448 September 11th, 2004 at 02:31 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
his "doghouse"
laugh laugh

My hubby used to have one those too! I even made him a wooden sign that said doghouse and he hung it over the door. We still have the sign,its in his shed now laugh

There are rumors flying around regarding rationing gas. Its just a rumor,the governor gave a news conference to say that there is plenty of gas and more on the way ,but people are getting really nasty about it. Arguments and fights are breaking out at the gas stations. When george went to fill up the van he had to wait in line behind 7 people. When it was his turn some crazy lady cut him off(almost hit him frown ) and then proceeded to cuss him out cause he was driving a "gas hog" Everybody(including george) pitched a fit cause she thought she was too good to wait in line like everybody else. One woman went to her and took the pump nozzle away from her and proceeded to tell her what she thought of her. They ended up in a scuffle. Why are people sooo mean and stupid?

Karen grinnnn

#105449 September 11th, 2004 at 05:10 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
for those of us old enough to remember... Duh it was like that in the 70's...

#105450 September 12th, 2004 at 06:09 AM
Official Problem Child
OP Offline
Official Problem Child
Hey! I remember that! thumbup laugh

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard