This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#104540 May 6th, 2004 at 06:13 PM
T
Truelfc Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Hello everyone. I bet you're wondering why I think I'm an "alien". Well, let me explain. I'm from England and looking through some of your posts it looks like this is an American messageboard.

I hope you don't mind me gatecrashing your boards but I think we might have some interesting chats now and again.

I expect you're wondering why I've chosen to call myself Truelfc. I'll explain. As you know in England we call what you call soccer, football. It's more or less our national sport and I support one of the greatest teams in history. Liverpool Football Club, hence the name. You might get a chance to see them in action in July/August because I've heard they're doing a pre-season tour over there.

Anyway, apart from being a keen gardener I run a lunchtime gardening club at the school where I work.

#104541 May 6th, 2004 at 07:14 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi there Truelfc......don't feel bad, I'm an actual alien wavey

#104542 May 6th, 2004 at 10:27 PM
T
Truelfc Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Thank you everyone. I'm really looking forward to talking to you all.

By the way my name is Angie.

Link Copied to Clipboard