This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#104534 September 15th, 2004 at 01:22 AM
hisgal2 Offline OP
OP Offline
He everyone. I realized today that I haven't been on this site in forever. I've talked with some people from here and so it didn't seem like I was gone for all that long, but I was. Nothing is wrong tho...just alot of things going on. A couple of weeks ago, Stephen bought a new Tv...one that is too big to put on the stand that we had. Sooooo, that meant that we had to move EVERYTHING in the house to make room for this tv. Yup, the only thing that hasn't moved is the dining room table. So while we were moving everything, the computer was in pieces and we had to run the cable lines for it. Then we had to go to a family reunion that is on the other side of the state, so we were gone for the entire weekend. Then there were things to do outside....and Stephen's birthday party to plan, keep a secret, and carry out (all turned out really well and I actually surprised him!!). So....anyways, I'm here and will be making sure to visit more often. smile

~Jenn

#104535 September 15th, 2004 at 01:40 AM
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
Yeah, you flat disappeared after that post about his birthday!

Nice to see you! wavey

Cindy
[Linked Image]

#104536 September 15th, 2004 at 05:02 AM
hisgal2 Offline OP
OP Offline
yup...its been absolutely crazy here!! There is soo much that I need to do tomorrow, its not even funny. My three days a week that I usually have to get things done has turned into just one day! Its rough!

#104537 September 15th, 2004 at 05:15 AM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
I had wondered what happened at the Birthday party.
How did everything turn out?
Was he really suprised???
What did you have and what kind of cake did he have!!!
**or did I miss a post somewhere's on it??**

And how have you been feeling???
Good I hope!!!

Glad to see you back again!!!

Weezie

#104538 September 15th, 2004 at 01:59 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi Jenn...sounds like you've had your hands full!! Glad you made it back grinnnn

#104539 September 15th, 2004 at 04:13 PM
hisgal2 Offline OP
OP Offline
The party went really well. Yup, he was surprised, so that was cool (cause my surprises never work). There were 14 people at the party. The cake...well, I decided to go with the Flyers cake, but when I went to Wal-mart to order it, they didn't have anymore of the symbols, so I had them put this cute little thing on the top of the cake that they had. It was a 4 piece puzzle that forms a square and that goes right on top of the cake and then there is this little wind up toy zambonie that runs in a figure 8 on the top of the puzzle. And then I had them do the border icing in orange and black. **Sidenote: don't ever get black icing on a cake, it makes your teeth and lips turn a really dark purple!!! sca laugh Anyways, there were some people who came to the party that we haven't seen in a really really long time, so that was really good.

I've been feeling pretty good. I've been getting alot of headaches lately. I'm not sure if its just one constant headache, or if it actually goes away and then comes back. Its not quite as bad as the headache that lasted 3 months that I had last year, but its annoying to have. I have to keep a constant stream of Excedrin going through my body or it gets really bad and I start to get dizzy if I turned around while walking or somthing. I notice it alot while I'm working because I walk back and forth constantly. The doctor has no clue what it is and they are trying different medicines on me now. I'm afraid to take the medicines sometimes because we're trying to get pregnant again, soo... but I'm going to call the doctor again and make an appointment since I haven't gone in a while and I'm due to get a bunch of blood work done (every 3 months) and I'm about a month or two overdue.

So how is everyone??? Have I missed alot? I haven't had a chance to scan through the site to see what all has happend.

Link Copied to Clipboard