This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#10450 December 28th, 2002 at 08:53 AM
B
Bonina Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hello,

I am new here. I received a stem from an Aloe Vera plant. I am looked around the internet to see what the best way to start the growth of the roots would be and didn't have any luck. I know that for most plant I would just stick the stem in some water until the roots start growing, then plant it. Are Aloe Vera plant different or would I do the dame thing? Any help would be great.

Thanks

#10451 January 1st, 2003 at 05:26 AM
S
S
Hello Bonina,
Here in the Sonoran desert Aloe Vera grow almost like weeds and require no special care. To get a plant to root just place it in a pot with sandy soil and water it about once per week. Let the soil dry out between waterings and in no time you will have more plants than you know what to do with. Hope this helps.
Steve

Link Copied to Clipboard