This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#104482 October 4th, 2004 at 12:55 AM
S
shishi Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Hi there. I've used this site to research plants and plant care, but never got around to registering for the forums until now. I hope to learn and maybe help others. I belong to the Gardeners of America and the National Home Gardening Club.
I have learned a lot by trial and error, and from reading everything I can get my hands on. Also use plant databases online for tips. That's how I found this site, by using Google for a problem.
I have a husband, a civil engineer married son and a sr. in high school daughter who has been accepted to Kansas State for next year, and a cat.
A very bad cat.

#104483 October 4th, 2004 at 01:50 AM
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
A very bad cat.
frown I had a very bad cat once. 32 lbs of very bad cat! kit You know, they say the good die young.....this guy lived to the ripe old age of 23!

Welcome to the forum!

Nice to meet you!

Cindy

#104484 October 4th, 2004 at 01:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi Shishi [Linked Image] Welcome to the forum!

I belong to the National Home Gardening Club also. As a matter of fact I was just nominated for a "Lifetime" membership. I love their magazine and enjoy testing new products. Have you signed up to be a tester?

Glad to have you join us, See you on the forum grinnnn

#104485 October 5th, 2004 at 09:51 PM
The Cheetah!
The Cheetah!
Welcome to The Garden Helper Shishi wavey

Post away....looking forward to reading your posts. We get a lot of questions this time of year as to how to winterize plants....being from California that is a whole different world for me.

Catlover wavey

Link Copied to Clipboard