This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#104084 June 4th, 2004 at 04:55 AM
A
OP Offline
A
Hello,
I am a life-long gardener (inherited it from my dad). My small yard boasts several hundred perennials, bulbs and veggies. I enjoy growing from seed, landscaping the yard (almost no front lawn now), and trying new plants. Do a lot with rocks (I'm a park naturalist / paleontologist). Use a lot of fossil-bearing rock and minerals (particularly purple fluorite) in the rock work. (Hence the name "Alanrocks.")

Putting in a BIG perennial bed at the park where I work - it has "swallowed" over 500 perennials so far (62 different plants), with a couple hundred more to go before it is completed. It will be quite spectacular!

Anyway, I'm not able to get to this group every night, but I'll try to learn how to navigate through the forums and other areas with tidbits of information. - Alan

#104085 June 6th, 2004 at 12:35 AM
L
L
smile Hi there my name is louuisa and I'm from Scotland

Link Copied to Clipboard