This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#103198 August 6th, 2004 at 04:46 PM
njoynit Offline OP
OP Offline
http://community.webshots.com/user/njoynit
I added some pics.I fianlly got sandisc program working.I did a roll back.Wish could do THat IN GARDEN SOMETIMES.lol laugh
I GOt a wild looking zinnia it has 3 colors.I call it my wild child.anyone seen one like it b4?I sure would love TONS! ters
Also are pics showing area I'm thinking of doing PVC pillars in.gotta brighten it up.I'll get that green house set pic took and load some more. the pond pics are last yr.will get blooms in a few weeks and have better shots.

#103199 August 7th, 2004 at 02:33 PM
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
Nice webshots! I've been checkin' 'em out for the last 30 minutes.

Have you found out what the mystery "ferny plant" is? I want one!!! It's beautiful!

Cindy

#103200 August 7th, 2004 at 02:42 PM
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
Oh, and the "Wild Child"...

AWESOME!!!

Were all the flowers on that plant tri-colored?
If you get more next year PLEASE hook me up with just a few seeds! I have zillions of zinnias every year, and have never had one like that!

Cindy - Zinnia Freak
(or maybe just FREAK!!! laugh )

#103201 August 7th, 2004 at 03:29 PM
njoynit Offline OP
OP Offline
Never have found what ferny thing was.I took it out of that spot but am going to move some to another spot to block an eyesore.
wild child has just the one flower still watching to see if will multibranch or not.stem is curly cause is too shaded at back og that spot.I'm gonna sow the seeds and hope more come from it so will have more seeds for next year.There is a plant beside it that grew sooner and is a red zinnia,but it branched and one of the flowers is red with a orange tint over it.I'm a zinnia nut too.trying to get the other types like cactus/dalhia& like red gem.

I added 2 shots of greenhouse in progress.I have my shade cloth up for now.I NOW have an idea what a #!$&* it will be getting my plastic up.I have to get a few cross "T"s so can tape tape off and willmake it more sturdy.I might move it a ft towards the woods....when he's not about& b4 have him put my "T"s in.& will need to length a garden hose so will reach.I have a steel pipe I been eyeballing to have for a hanging plant hanger.

#103202 August 7th, 2004 at 03:44 PM
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
I'll take some close-up pics of my zinnias and if there's any that you want, I'll send you the seeds. I have tons of seeds. I try to save every single one (obsessive compulsive disorder!).

Link Copied to Clipboard