This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#103183 December 18th, 2004 at 06:33 AM
njoynit Offline OP
OP Offline
I need some help with my new toy.

http://www.tennis-x.com/shop/product/B0001G6U8O/bestcamera.php
Thats what mom got me.now i can't figure getting the pics off here!HELP
I have windows XP.I did get "folder "to show on screen when switched to PTP.How do ya get the scanning camera wizard thinggy to work?the booklet says 1 thing but don't go true to reading.

I installed the picture packagae thing& the USB driver(even though did not need to for XP it said)

Man it TAKES NIGHT PICS.I gotta try it out but gotta be able to get pics off 1st...HELP

#103184 December 18th, 2004 at 06:44 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Njoynit.....hmmm, I have a Sony Cybershot P-52....When I plug in my camera to the computer the photo progam automatically opens up and starts uploading the pictures to my computer with the image transfer..... Duh

Mine takes some fantastic night pics too...that's one thing I love about it.....some of the pics I've taken at night look like daytime.....

#103185 December 19th, 2004 at 02:50 AM
njoynit Offline OP
OP Offline
yeah.I did read it took fantastic night pics(oh my& we grow NIGHTBLOOMERS grinnnn WOPPIE!!!!!!!)

so do you use the "picturepackage"it came bundled with?I haven't been able to check MY pics on new camera with it but have ones I already got.
My mom has already reminded me that XP should start it right up.She thinks I may be too sick to comprehend the instructions I thought I read.she thinks I hooked USB cord wrong at the right moment.I have gave up the matter....with excuse....hotline will be open Monday and is a 1-800# & maybe will feel closer to myself.
I did find my camera wizard and with the disc in computer told me was invalid disc location.I'll not repeat what told computer,But did stay away for about 5 hours.
On the other hand.....I got my burgmansia/Dauntra book.I've been occupied.the plants in book have prompted me to glasshouse works to site see.
Hubby claims will "look at it latter" so have re read instructions.it shows an example of it makeing a file of "sony memory stick"& i have not been able to do that or see that appear.I think every household should have a robot who KNOWS how to fix that stuff for us and anything else we don't wanna do............................

#103186 December 20th, 2004 at 12:42 AM
njoynit Offline OP
OP Offline
Well Is another day.
Hubby is napping.not HELPING me at all.I have un-installed the driver& picture package.
THEN
Rebooted....THEN re-installedAnd had different results.we have error messages!I have a DELL A-AIO A940.I guess my pics will scan off camera through scanner program with the DELL AIO center.problem is them 4 error messages
1#make sure AIO is powered on."Y"
2#Unplug USB and Replug"I unplugged USB to printer and back in and USB to mouse and back in.no change.
3#unplug printer and plug back in."did that"
4# re start computer."have done THIS alot this week it seems"

I even went further and uninstalled the printer and re installed it.
Got my 1-800# ready for Monday.
I have managed to delete 2 pics off camera.I now know how to delete& didn't need a booklet for that.

So LOZ...your printer don't scan?or you don't have a scanner?
Whats your USB port settings?

Link Copied to Clipboard