This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#102099 November 4th, 2004 at 02:33 PM
yeah, I've seen one of those bad bites up close. My sister in law got bite by one out at the wood pile and it got huge, you could put a butter bowl over the top and just barely cover the edges. once they got the bite well she had to have a skin draft done to put skin back over the area. It was on the back of the leg.

they like to hide in the closets inside clothing. The first time I was bite I had put on a bathing suit and pulled a wrap around skirt out to cover it and it was in the hem of the skirt. Crawled out the hem and up my leg and bit me almost on my private area. shocked and in about 2 hours I was sick as a dog. Hand to be brought back home, stomach was up set, sweating, chills, fever. I didn't know what I had some down with.

Best thing to do if you think you have been bit is take an ink pen and draw a circle around the bite. if the redness goes out side the circle get your butt to the doctor

#102100 November 4th, 2004 at 03:34 PM
Uh, ladies, did any of you guys ever think of moving to Maine? idea We don't have ugly bugly stuff up here, for which I am forever grateful.

You are all either really BRAVE women,or...you are all completely INSANE !!!! laugh

True, I swap a short growing season for risk-free critters in the neighborhood, but it seems like a fair trade to me, considering what a baby I am!

eek
Merme

#102101 November 4th, 2004 at 08:12 PM
DITTO !! The ugliest thing we got is Lobster!! laugh laugh laugh

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard