This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#100512 October 25th, 2003 at 07:32 PM
njoynit Offline OP
OP Offline
drying flowers?????anyone do this here? like both ways looking for with the silicone gel stuff& doing natural.I'm probably more interested in doing natural.
I'm currently rooting some hygrandga from down the road some of the flowers on it have dried some and have a pinkish green cast to them.looks like have gone from green to the pink
http://community.webshots.com/scrip...amp;photoID=96508246&security=pyUGvq
http://community.webshots.com/user/njoynit

I'll put a link of 2 ways cause my luck is one won't work.its in iris albulm.this is my frog plant holder.he takes care of stuff i start out and root here.its under eaves so no direct rain and no sun hits here.2 burg seedlings there some begonis sweet potato vine cutting started and some cacti& spider babys.a spot comes open something goes in..LOL

#100513 November 16th, 2003 at 06:41 PM
Hi Njoynit ~

Have you found out what Don's unknown plant is yet? It looks very much like my ornamental sweet potato vine that I grew for the first time and absolutely loved! I tried taking a few cuttings for indoors, but I guess I don't have strong enough light inside for them.

kit Lynne kit

#100514 November 18th, 2003 at 09:46 PM
njoynit Offline OP
OP Offline
its blackie sweet potato vine.yes it does prefer full sun it will look shabby for me this winter ....short one that it is,but will still have outdoors on nice days...will be one of my in/out winter plants.hardyness misses my zone by half a zone

Link Copied to Clipboard