This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#100466 August 31st, 2003 at 09:33 PM
S
OP Offline
S
Whew! I thought something was wrong with my computer, being a new member & all. I changed my name: I was Stitcher Lady -- but decided to honor my only companions while hubby's away. I was the one with the dying Wisteria (heat or drought damage). Took a local nursery's advice when I couldn't get it here. I've cut it back approx 1/3 (not sure if I could see green, as it was pretty woody). Will water twice/week til late October & hope she recovers in the spring.
Thanks for all your attempts to help me. I DID get the emails, but couldn't connect due to your crash. Boo-Hoo! frown

#100467 August 31st, 2003 at 10:14 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey, it's nice to see you back again.....I am hoping that all of the members that have to rejoin with us do so......glad you like it here enough to take a second to rejoin!!! Glad that you were able to get some help for your wisteria..... smile

#100468 August 31st, 2003 at 10:54 PM
S
OP Offline
S
LOZ - Thanks,again for the welcome. I've also recommended your site to a couple of friends. I'll let them know you were down! (Hope it wasn't a virus or worm!!) Just wondering..... Can you tell me how to get a Butterfly (preferably on a flower), to put with my signature? If I already have a clip-art, could I use it?

#100469 September 1st, 2003 at 12:13 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Welcome Back Stitchin' Cat! Glad you made it! To get your personalized signature button, post a request in the topic personalized signature buttons in the forum member's benefits signature buttons
Bill will fix you right up!! smile smile

#100470 September 1st, 2003 at 04:27 AM
Forum Hostess
Forum Hostess
Welcome back Stitchin! Glad you didn't give up on us here.

You can most likely have the signature of your choice. Post your request in the thread called.....Personalized signature buttons, under Member benefits.

Good to see you back!

Link Copied to Clipboard