This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#100380 September 4th, 2003 at 09:28 PM
T
OP Offline
T
Well, I've been told I should introduce myself, so here's to it...

I've posted a few times on the forums over the past week or so, but I've never told anything about myself.

Well, here are the basics. I'm an 18 year old male from Dillon/Hamer, South Carolina. I really doubt anyone knows where that is so I'll just say its near South of the Border and maybe someone will know where that is.
I'm not the type of person that most people would think would be into gardening. I just graduated from high school and have lots of time to do what I want to do.
I'm often called 'original' and was actually voted 'Most Original' of my class last year. I've got shoulder length blonde hair, and I'm 6'4", if anyone cares to know. lol.

I'm a very political and spiritual person. My religion is that of Wicca, which is basically a neo-Pagan religion, commonly refered to as 'witchcraft'. It is nothing bad, nor is it Satanism. I don't believe in the existance of Satan or any other supreme evil. We don't do bad stuff to people. In fact, our only rule is 'An' it harm none, do what ye will'.

Anywho, aside from gardening, I have many other interests such as politics, religion, movies, TV, music, and all things computers. I program and do web design and security. My two main sites are www.theprynce.com and http://pryncetonpagans.djara.com though I do have other sites that I run and design.

Ok so, any questions? smile

-=The Prynce

#100381 September 4th, 2003 at 09:53 PM
The Cheetah!
The Cheetah!
Hey welcome The Prynce
Glad to have you on board. There are some really nice people here. Have a feeling you are going to add some spunk to the site being a younger gardener.

My son's friend just left who was into Wicca. We didn't get to speak very long about his religion but maybe when he comes back out in a few months we will sit down and have a good talk. That young man is a very interesting subject.....NEVER a dull moment. He stated something about spiders and they were symbolic for (wind)????? If you talk about religion we should take it to the Banter Hall section.

Are you planning on going to college?
Best of luck with all your gardening adventures.
I'll be gone for a couple weeks.
Best of luck with your gardening endeavors Catlover

#100382 September 5th, 2003 at 05:59 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Welcome again Prynce! I welcomed you earlier in another place in the forum, but wanted repeat it here. smile Glad you are into gardening and other interesting things. I am in agreement with catlover and flower that you will be an asset to us, keep us younger and on our toes!! wink smile wink

#100383 September 5th, 2003 at 11:46 AM
Welcome!

I'm an Unitarian who has studied the Pagan ways. (There are a whole bunch of them!) An interesting thing I've found is that many Wiccans are avid gardeners, because it is an Earth-based religion with very positive inspirations coming from nature and the cycles of the seasons. There is a lot of enphasis on the healing powers of herbs, as well.

Hey- I've actually been through Dillon on my way down to Myrtle Beach. My in-laws used to live down there and we liked to take the slower back roads through the sleepy little towns.

See you 'round the forum!

#100384 September 6th, 2003 at 09:44 AM
T
OP Offline
T
No plans for college yet. Just takin' it easy.

And no big plans for the fall either. Just living life as it passes, ya know?

Wow, someone's been to Dillon on purpose? lol. Normally people tell me they've only been to South of the Border to buy fireworks. As far as those scenic backraods from Myrtle Beach go, though, we've got 'em. When there's nothing else to do, my girlfriend and I just ride around the country in his patrol car (he's a county sheriff's deputy that's out on worker's comp.). We see it all the time but it doesn't really get old for me.

Maybe that's why I like gardening and was just too out of my mind to put it all together, lol. I've actually liked both gardening and supernatural things since I was young (before becoming Wiccan) which makes me just feel that both gardening and Wiccan are right for me.

Well, I need a shower so I'm gonna disappear for a bit. Thanks for all the welcomes and junk :-D

-=The Prynce

Link Copied to Clipboard