This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#100366 December 28th, 2003 at 07:13 AM
R
OP Offline
R
Hi,

I have been gardening for 38 years. I enjoy all types of gardening, especially wildflowers and minature plants. I enjoy all kinds of crafts, especially making and planting hypertufa troughs, pressed flower notecards, knitting and felting wool hats.

I am fairly new at computers, but I am the webmaster at our neighborhood garden club website: www.irvingtongardenclub.com

You can see a few pictures of my garden at that website in the Windflower Cottage album.

#100367 December 28th, 2003 at 07:23 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
welcome to the garden helper rue. i hope you enjoy your time with us as much as we enjoy it here.
everyone is friendly and has different areas of knowlege and experience. glad to have you and your knowlege to add to the group! smile

#100368 December 28th, 2003 at 06:19 PM
Rue,
Your Formal Garden is exquisite! Thanks for sharing your wonderful photos of your dream home & gardens. thumbup

#100369 December 29th, 2003 at 01:19 AM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
wavey Hello Rue Anenome!! wavey
Great name!!!! thumbup
I'd like to Welcome you to The Garden Helper's Forum!!!
Glad to have you here....
You sound like you've got alot of
gardening knowledge to pass on to all
the other's here.
We do have a bit of everything here, from Master
Gardeners to brand new gardeners and everything in between.....And a very nice bunch of gardeners in deed. Very friendly and wonderful to talk to,
you'll form great friendships here........ flw
I certainly hope you add your gardening voice to the growing numbers of gardeners here..
I am looking forward to hearing about the hypertufa troughs, they sound like a project I'd like to do with my mother......And the pressed flower notecards sound like an absolute grand project!!!!! I'm sure you'll get a few questions
on that...So, again Welcome, glad to have you here, and looking forward to chatting.... gab

Also, if you're here don't forget to answer any question that gets posted!! Or ask any questions that you may have!!!! gab

#100370 December 29th, 2003 at 05:16 PM
Welcome rue anemone!! wavey

We are quite the friendly bunch of gardeners around here. I've been away for a few days so I just wanted to say welcome! The more the merrier!! Especially someone with 38 years of experience. I look forward to learning more from you!

#100371 December 29th, 2003 at 07:18 PM
Hi Rue! wavey
Welcome to The Garden Helper!! You'll really like it here!! thumbup Lots of friendly, knowledgable, helpful folks!!
I visited your website, it's wonderful!! I can't tell you're "fairly new" to computers!!!
Sounds like you're a really busy person, be sure to make some time to chat with us about your interests!! wink

Nikkal

#100372 December 29th, 2003 at 08:02 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A big welcome to you!!!! Everyone is so wonderful here, and there is a lot of good information....come and talk to us when you get the chance!!! wavey thumbup

#100373 December 30th, 2003 at 07:02 AM
AV Queen
AV Queen
Welcome! wavey

I look forward to 'talking' to you. gab

Sarah

#100374 December 30th, 2003 at 03:09 PM
R
OP Offline
R
Thank you very much for the wonderful welcome!

Link Copied to Clipboard