This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#100329 November 6th, 2003 at 05:20 PM
njoynit Offline OP
OP Offline
How about a christmas theme swap.make a deadline of like dec 14th.could be ornament,house deco.just has to be hand made not store bought.maybe put a $10 cap on shipping but would match folks up to closeness to help keep cost down(like you would not swap with NY& calif but maybe Calif& AR)
1#colors in house
2#real tree/fake tree
the person swaping my not swap with same person makeing their swap& if someone was left over as oddball i would take that person on so no one would have 2 swappers & so no one would have to drop off
deadline for sign up would be nove 22& will have to email at my alternate e mail
out2golf18__4@netzero.com
I would need info of what kind of crafts you do.you don't have to tell me what craft you would do.I'd hate to match someone up that did same craft as person swapping
I'd need snail mailing addy& a phone number just in case was a comp issue.like god forbid your comp crash or go up in flames
we have the option of keeping these swaps we reiceve or giveing as christmas present& get the chance to see another craft we might not do ourselves
i got a notebook ready and have got one of the girls assigned to help meso all should go smoothely een if 40 people join in
feel free to PM me with any questions
i'm on durring the day...too busy at night& too busy on weekend,but Ava can retrieve info for me on weekends and fill me in as i go round pulling hair out on weekends

#100330 November 12th, 2003 at 08:35 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think that is a great idea, only I would add a weight limit of 12-14 oz so it could go regular priority mail ($4.40) or even less for ground mail. count me in, I'll be emailing you...

#100331 November 14th, 2003 at 03:14 PM
njoynit Offline OP
OP Offline
ok will watch the box..LOL

Link Copied to Clipboard