This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#100237 October 20th, 2003 at 05:52 PM
OP Offline
Hi , Am new to forum , love plants and worked in nurserys since out of highschool.. What I have found is I never stop learning and learn something new everyday regarding plants ..

#100238 October 20th, 2003 at 06:41 PM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
Well hi Serendipity. wavey
Jump right on board, there's a great bunch of gardeners here, we all love gardening, and solving mystery plants, and answering questions and talking about gardens....
And we have a "Banter Hall" for some chit chattin' and some other features we're just startin' so, sit back, and enjoy the site,
and we will be looking forward to hearing from you again and again...
We are always looking for new gardening voices here. And we all are always learning and learning.
Everyone of us!!!

I'm close to your gardening area and or zone..
I'm in Western N.Y., about 90 minutes North from the Pa. border and 50 miles South of Buffalo
And Carol, one of our Master Gardeners is from Pa.
She's from S.W./P.A. Are you in her neck of the woods??? And Loz is from Maryland, which around the corner from us..

So, we definately will be looking forward to your input here. Never can have enough of that!!!
thumbup
gab Weezie
gab

#100239 October 20th, 2003 at 07:15 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey 7 towers! wavey
where in pa? my hubby is from the gettysburg area and we go up a couple of times a year. Hope you like it here on the garden helper thumbup

Link Copied to Clipboard